Cyberpunk: Edgerunners — coming to Netflix this September!

+
Promising video but the music really did not go well with the video. So i changed to a one more suitable for my ears, sounds more like cyberpunk now.
I thought the original sound was good too.
Post automatically merged:

I'll await. Not realy into animations, 'till I saw 'Arcane'. I liked 'Ghost in the Shell' and 'akira', but I couldn't watch it today. Been there, done that sort of issue. Netflix is full of that Anima-stuff, but... nah. Not for me. On the other hand: I did like 'Dorohedoro': Very 'Freakish', and ofcourse: 'Spirited Away'.
I understand where you're coming from. For me it's the other way around. I can't stand real people on TV. So whenever I watch live action stuff like the Mandolorian, I spend too much time questioning the background actors. In case of Star wars, the environment always looked really faked. I don't get those issues with animations because everything is planned/drawn for every scene.

Last edited:

yabab

Forum regular
They'd be leaving money on the table if they didn't time the new patch and possibly expansion news with the release of the anime...

I kind of forgot about this show, and here it is. Looks promising if a little too over the top. But that's anime's thing. What I don't like is the generic, try hard "guy form every other anime". But I'll probably enjoy it.

Top Bottom