Cyberpunk Ending [SPOILERS]

+

Would you rather go back to before the finale mission when you're done or play an epilogue?

• Keep it how it is and feel like what I just did is for nothing.

• Have an epilogue playing as Judy or Panam after V dies.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dear CDPR,
If you don't want to add even one happy ending for V, at least do what Red Dead 2 did (spoilers) at the end of the main game when Arthur dies and, instead of being put back to the starting of the mission once you're done, you get to play as John in the epilogue. When I played Cyberpunk, I loved the story until the end when bringing me back to before meeting "Hanako at Embers" made me feel like what I just did was all for nothing, like it never happened. The game would feel a lot better if you made it so that after V dies, you play an epilogue as Judy or Panam.

Dear CDPR,
If you don't want to add even one happy ending for V, at least do what Red Dead 2 did (spoilers) at the end of the main game when Arthur dies and, instead of being put back to the starting of the mission once you're done, you get to play as John in the epilogue. When I played Cyberpunk, I loved the story until the end when bringing me back to before meeting "Hanako at Embers" made me feel like what I just did was all for nothing, like it never happened. The game would feel a lot better if you made it so that after V dies, you play an epilogue as Judy or Panam.

problem is V doesn't die, and they haven't written an NC that has moved beyond the 1-3 week timeframe the ending is in. The endings occur 1-3 months after the arasaka raid. SOOO night city should be totally different.

If there's any post ending content I want to play it as V, definitely not as an optional LI whose importance to V is variable.
well I would also rather V not die but I don't think they would do that
Post automatically merged:

problem is V doesn't die, and they haven't written an NC that has moved beyond the 1-3 week timeframe the ending is in. The endings occur 1-3 months after the arasaka raid. SOOO night city should be totally different.
wdym V doesn't die

Dear CDPR,
The only ending where V dies is suicide...I doubt playing as Judy or Panam would be a pleasant experience. Weird vote.

The only ending where V dies is suicide...I doubt playing as Judy or Panam would be a pleasant experience. Weird vote.
V dies in every ending. Just because we don't see V die we still know that he/she will die (hence the player being brought back to before the ending mission).

V is predicted to die, V is looking for a cure in star and sun. Its unknown if V actually will die in 6 months.
Ok so should we not have an epilogue instead of just going back to before the final mission then?

Where's the "continue V's story after the epilogues" option? Because I'm not interested in playing anyone else.
so you would rather just go back to before the final mission as if nothing just happened?

Ok so should we not have an epilogue instead of just going back to before the final mission then?

so you would rather just go back to before the final mission as if nothing just happened?

Nope, we want a post ending expansion. And yes, the endings lack closure but I hope that's intentional, the story doesn't feel over. Especially if you pick The Sun.

The Devil - Where's My Mind - Epilogue

The Sun - Path of Glory - Epilogue

The Star - All Along the Watchtower - Epilogue

Temperance - New Dawn Fades - Epilogue

Nope, we want a post ending expansion. And yes, the endings lack closure but I hope that's intentional, the story doesn't feel over. Especially if you pick The Sun.
"Post ending expansion" i don't think you know what an epilogue is huh

The Devil - Where's My Mind - Epilogue

The Sun - Path of Glory - Epilogue

The Star - All Along the Watchtower - Epilogue

Temperance - New Dawn Fades - Epilogue
am I supposed to understand what this means?

V is predicted to die, V is looking for a cure in star and sun. Its unknown if V actually will die in 6 months.

One consistent theme of the main story is that every time it gives you hope, it turns out to be false hope. I feel for you guys that want a happier ending than what V gets, but I just don't see *long-term* survival in the cards for them, personally.

If it's playable additional content it's a DLC/expansion. The epilogues are already in the game.
Ok well that's what I meant, I'm pretty sure that should have been obvious. So yeah, we should get a free DLC to continue the story so we're not left feeling empty.

Did you even finish the game?
yeah I did, doesn't mean I'm gonna remember what missions those were or why ur bringing them up

I would rather see an ending where V finds a cure or something then watch V dying a 2nd time so early in life because then that would pretty much suck for a lot of the things that V did after the heist and it would feel hopeless to do anything after a certain point in the game because what is the point of doing anything that will last if your not even going to last long yourself in game. I wouldn't even want to continue if V is no more because only V all the way but an epilogue where V gets to interact with the characters that didn't get that much time in game would be nice and have some more alternate endings would be nice from the result of that. Its only her mind that got effected not the body at least so can't they find a way to reverse the effect of the chip because V is also an engram if you do "the star" and "the sun" endings or just find a tech that can use his/her engram to get rid of Johnny's ownership of the body after all the city was suppose to be evolving.

OP to insert spoilers you type [spoiler'] text here [/spoiler'] without the 2 '
like this

Its only her mind that got effected not the body at least so can't they find a way to reverse the effect of the chip

..or build V a new body...at least in the Arasaka's ending, where you become engram, you are too useful to not be...'revived':)

Top Bottom