CyberPunk Gameplay Immersive Idea Revolution ?

+
CyberPunk Gameplay Immersive Idea Revolution ?

Hi ,

Not so long ago I had an idea that might by a game play revolution for some of the games...First of all cyberpunk is about hi-tech stuff in future... so this idea could be perfect for this game. I can imagine that you are already working hard on gameplay, missions, and graphics really hard so adding an extra stuff its... time consuming and problematic... As a gamer that was playing games since Mario up to today I was experiencing this "world of the game" by mouse and keyboard, joystick. What if we could add an extra controller...that will push the immersion a little bit more... a controller that most probably most of the gamers have... which is a SMARTPHONE! Imagine just for a minute that you are creating an APP for the SMARTPHONE that is connected in real time with Cyber Punk game. For example you could use a WIFI router for the needs of connection between computer and smartphone Let's pretend that you as the gamer are playing cyberpunk and you are just wondering about in the game, exploring world and suddenly your phone is starting ringing, in that same time you pick up the call and the voice off any character from the game is trying to reach you, like "hey get the fuc* out from there, they are coming" and that can trigger some of the mission, events ect. It opens the whole gamma of opportunities for creating, launching missions or aborting missions, objectives. You could add voice recognition for answering to the calls, your voice could be recorded and modified like morphovox and transmitted to the game for the needs of the story telling, missions ect. An app in your phone could be helpful also for skill tree ect. and buying stuff in some of the shops in the game by simply touching and choosing in your smartphone. If you didn't click in... imagine that you are in the game , you have some game related currency(In the game , like in witcher orens ) in your pocket and you want to spend it for a new gun or armour ect. So go inside that shop , you do your conversation bla bla bla and then the great stuff appears on the screen... or... on the screen of your smartphone where you can touch and chose anything from the assortment, instead of clicking you can touch and buy Modify your character like appearance ect. Let’s say that you want to push it a little bit more... like time activated event. Let’s say that you are watching tv and suddenly CyberPunk at 20:00 its calling you via the app, you can decline or join in into the event created by CD Project RED. You could create a random event for the gamers any time any day simply by inviting the player via their smartphones where the time to join is limited. That gives you different perspectives of exploring CyberPunk world. That’s the best now. I can image that in CyberPunk the character will have a sort of a brain implants. You could use that implant's for different use of the smartphones. So the implant in the brain in the character would be transmitting any kind of “game related instructions” into the smartphone app of the player. So let’s say that the implant in the game represents your smartphone in real world, where smartphone is connected to the gamer and then implant (smartphone) to the character in the game, where those two are connected together. You could do upgrades to the implant and that would trigger a changes in the smarthopne cyberpunk app, like voice recognition, on-line (ingame) shopping, hacking ect. Checking map with more details, like zooming in, or simply doing an intel, you could upgrade visual aspect as well, so each different implant will look different in graphics and navigation. So how it works? Easy! Three steps Wifi, Website, Computer Create an app for example for android, user of the smartphone is turning on the app before playing the game, then he have to turn on the wifi on smartphone, then he connects this app via wifi, an app is connected to the specially created website where that website transmits the app from the phone into the game via ip, or user account, or by recognising the CD key from the game. So you have to use 1 CD-KEY for the game, and app that is connected only to that same CD-KEY.You could also create an user password interface for this. If that would be a Multi-Player game you can imagine now users calling each other for the mission via this app , or exchanging items or used stuff via cyberpunk shop and paying each other in game currency that they can use for cyberpunk explorations :)) So concluding my idea. A smartphone app is created to connect gamer with the cyberpunk game. Where game missions and objectives, buying, navigation, hacking can be triggered by this app in real time in game. For the story telling the idea of the implant could be awesome to convince the player of the usage of an app on his smartphone or tablet, where you have got a toll for a great field for the show. If there will be legal problems like people don’t want to recognise their phone number or something, you could do the option where they can use that app only in the flight mode where there is no need for call purposes. You could use also a tablets ,graphics should be simple, not to professional , not all the people have strong smartphones , or like I wrote you could chose the graphic's mode in buying in the game different upgrades for the implants. So if you know that your phone is strong enough to support HD graphics you could spend in game money for an implant update. Simply voice recognition like for the words like yes or no when you can start a mission. The guy is standing somewhere in the city asking you for help and there is a quote for YES or NO, and they you decide by simply saying loud to the app. That could create an immersion that you actually talk with the character in the game. You could do some time triggered events with that. I know that voice recognition can be a problem due to the language or style of talking. That’s why that idea should use only simple words like YES , NO or even FUC* OFF when someone don’t want you leave alone Most probably it’s too late now to add this but for... expansion, who knows. I hope that you like this, so what you think about my idea? Gamers? Would you like to experience this? I’m sure that there is the way of achieving this.

Welcome to the Cyber Punk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aduvIavS44 :)

Last edited:
First off, welcome to the forums, secondly, before I even start, please change the colour your text to something more readable. Like yellow. Paragraphs are also reading friendly. :)

Last edited:
sacralzen;n9627891 said:
Hi ,

Not so long ago I had an idea that might by a game play revolution for some of the games...First of all cyberpunk is about hi-tech stuff in future... so this idea could be perfect for this game.
I can imagine that you are already working hard on gameplay, missions, and graphics really hard so adding an extra stuff its... time consuming and problematic...

As a gamer that was playing games since Mario up to today I was experiencing this "world of the game" by mouse and keyboard, joystick. What if we could add an extra controller...that will push the immersion a little bit more... a controller that most probably most of the gamers have... which is a SMARTPHONE! Imagine just for a minute that you are creating an APP for the SMARTPHONE that is connected in real time with Cyber Punk game.
For example you could use a WIFI router for the needs of connection between computer and smartphone Let's pretend that you as the gamer are playing cyberpunk and you are just wondering about in the game, exploring world and suddenly your phone is starting ringing, in that same time you pick up the call and the voice off any character from the game is trying to reach you, like "hey get the fuc* out from there, they are coming" and that can trigger some of the mission, events ect.

It opens the whole gamma of opportunities for creating, launching missions or aborting missions, objectives. You could add voice recognition for answering to the calls, your voice could be recorded and modified like morphovox and transmitted to the game for the needs of the story telling, missions ect. An app in your phone could be helpful also for skill tree ect. and buying stuff in some of the shops in the game by simply touching and choosing in your smartphone.
If you didn't click in... imagine that you are in the game , you have some game related currency(In the game , like in witcher orens ) in your pocket and you want to spend it for a new gun or armour ect. So go inside that shop , you do your conversation bla bla bla and then the great stuff appears on the screen... or... on the screen of your smartphone where you can touch and chose anything from the assortment, instead of clicking you can touch and buy Modify your character like appearance ect.

Let’s say that you want to push it a little bit more... like time activated event. Let’s say that you are watching tv and suddenly CyberPunk at 20:00 its calling you via the app, you can decline or join in into the event created by CD Project RED. You could create a random event for the gamers any time any day simply by inviting the player via their smartphones where the time to join is limited. That gives you different perspectives of exploring CyberPunk world. That’s the best now. I can image that in CyberPunk the character will have a sort of a brain implants.
You could use that implant's for different use of the smartphones. So the implant in the brain in the character would be transmitting any kind of “game related instructions” into the smartphone app of the player.
So let’s say that the implant in the game represents your smartphone in real world, where smartphone is connected to the gamer and then implant (smartphone) to the character in the game, where those two are connected together. You could do upgrades to the implant and that would trigger a changes in the smarthopne cyberpunk app, like voice recognition, on-line (ingame) shopping, hacking ect.
Checking map with more details, like zooming in, or simply doing an intel, you could upgrade visual aspect as well, so each different implant will look different in graphics and navigation. So how it works? Easy! Three steps Wifi, Website, Computer Create an app for example for android, user of the smartphone is turning on the app before playing the game, then he have to turn on the wifi on smartphone, then he connects this app via wifi, an app is connected to the specially created website where that website transmits the app from the phone into the game via ip, or user account, or by recognising the CD key from the game.
So you have to use 1 CD-KEY for the game, and app that is connected only to that same CD-KEY.You could also create an user password interface for this. If that would be a Multi-Player game you can imagine now users calling each other for the mission via this app , or exchanging items or used stuff via cyberpunk shop and paying each other in game currency that they can use for cyberpunk explorations :)) So concluding my idea. A smartphone app is created to connect gamer with the cyberpunk game. Where game missions and objectives, buying, navigation, hacking can be triggered by this app in real time in game.

For the story telling the idea of the implant could be awesome to convince the player of the usage of an app on his smartphone or tablet, where you have got a toll for a great field for the show. If there will be legal problems like people don’t want to recognise their phone number or something, you could do the option where they can use that app only in the flight mode where there is no need for call purposes. You could use also a tablets ,graphics should be simple, not to professional , not all the people have strong smartphones , or like I wrote you could chose the graphic's mode in buying in the game different upgrades for the implants.
So if you know that your phone is strong enough to support HD graphics you could spend in game money for an implant update. Simply voice recognition like for the words like yes or no when you can start a mission.

The guy is standing somewhere in the city asking you for help and there is a quote for YES or NO, and they you decide by simply saying loud to the app. That could create an immersion that you actually talk with the character in the game. You could do some time triggered events with that. I know that voice recognition can be a problem due to the language or style of talking. That’s why that idea should use only simple words like YES , NO or even FUC* OFF when someone don’t want you leave alone Most probably it’s too late now to add this but for... expansion, who knows.

I hope that you like this, so what you think about my idea? Gamers? Would you like to experience this? I’m sure that there is the way of achieving this.

Welcome to the Cyber Punk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aduvIavS44 :)

Bit hard to accurately break of a wall of text when you're only very casually skimming but at least it's much more readable. It'd take a while to read it to make any of my own comments or responses so I'll just post this with the broken up textblock.

THE YELLOW TEXT MAKES IT STILL HARD TO READ, IF I WERE YOU I WOULD POST YOUR POST AS THE FOLLOWING:

Hi ,

Not so long ago I had an idea that might by a game play revolution for some of the games...First of all cyberpunk is about hi-tech stuff in future... so this idea could be perfect for this game. I can imagine that you are already working hard on gameplay, missions, and graphics really hard so adding an extra stuff its... time consuming and problematic... As a gamer that was playing games since Mario up to today I was experiencing this "world of the game" by mouse and keyboard, joystick.

What if we could add an extra controller...that will push the immersion a little bit more... a controller that most probably most of the gamers have... which is a SMARTPHONE! Imagine just for a minute that you are creating an APP for the SMARTPHONE that is connected in real time with Cyber Punk game. For example you could use a WIFI router for the needs of connection between computer and smartphone Let's pretend that you as the gamer are playing cyberpunk and you are just wondering about in the game, exploring world and suddenly your phone is starting ringing, in that same time you pick up the call and the voice off any character from the game is trying to reach you, like "hey get the fuc* out from there, they are coming" and that can trigger some of the mission, events ect. It opens the whole gamma of opportunities for creating, launching missions or aborting missions, objectives.

You could add voice recognition for answering to the calls, your voice could be recorded and modified like morphovox and transmitted to the game for the needs of the story telling, missions ect. An app in your phone could be helpful also for skill tree ect. and buying stuff in some of the shops in the game by simply touching and choosing in your smartphone. If you didn't click in... imagine that you are in the game , you have some game related currency(In the game , like in witcher orens ) in your pocket and you want to spend it for a new gun or armour ect.

So go inside that shop , you do your conversation bla bla bla and then the great stuff appears on the screen... or... on the screen of your smartphone where you can touch and chose anything from the assortment, instead of clicking you can touch and buy Modify your character like appearance ect. Let’s say that you want to push it a little bit more... like time activated event. Let’s say that you are watching tv and suddenly CyberPunk at 20:00 its calling you via the app, you can decline or join in into the event created by CD Project RED. You could create a random event for the gamers any time any day simply by inviting the player via their smartphones where the time to join is limited.

That gives you different perspectives of exploring CyberPunk world. That’s the best now. I can image that in CyberPunk the character will have a sort of a brain implants. You could use that implant's for different use of the smartphones. So the implant in the brain in the character would be transmitting any kind of “game related instructions” into the smartphone app of the player. So let’s say that the implant in the game represents your smartphone in real world, where smartphone is connected to the gamer and then implant (smartphone) to the character in the game, where those two are connected together.

You could do upgrades to the implant and that would trigger a changes in the smarthopne cyberpunk app, like voice recognition, on-line (ingame) shopping, hacking ect. Checking map with more details, like zooming in, or simply doing an intel, you could upgrade visual aspect as well, so each different implant will look different in graphics and navigation. So how it works? Easy! Three steps Wifi, Website, Computer Create an app for example for android, user of the smartphone is turning on the app before playing the game, then he have to turn on the wifi on smartphone, then he connects this app via wifi, an app is connected to the specially created website where that website transmits the app from the phone into the game via ip, or user account, or by recognising the CD key from the game.

So you have to use 1 CD-KEY for the game, and app that is connected only to that same CD-KEY.You could also create an user password interface for this. If that would be a Multi-Player game you can imagine now users calling each other for the mission via this app , or exchanging items or used stuff via cyberpunk shop and paying each other in game currency that they can use for cyberpunk explorations ) So concluding my idea. A smartphone app is created to connect gamer with the cyberpunk game. Where game missions and objectives, buying, navigation, hacking can be triggered by this app in real time in game.

For the story telling the idea of the implant could be awesome to convince the player of the usage of an app on his smartphone or tablet, where you have got a toll for a great field for the show. If there will be legal problems like people don’t want to recognise their phone number or something, you could do the option where they can use that app only in the flight mode where there is no need for call purposes. You could use also a tablets ,graphics should be simple, not to professional , not all the people have strong smartphones , or like I wrote you could chose the graphic's mode in buying in the game different upgrades for the implants.

So if you know that your phone is strong enough to support HD graphics you could spend in game money for an implant update. Simply voice recognition like for the words like yes or no when you can start a mission. The guy is standing somewhere in the city asking you for help and there is a quote for YES or NO, and they you decide by simply saying loud to the app. That could create an immersion that you actually talk with the character in the game. You could do some time triggered events with that.

I know that voice recognition can be a problem due to the language or style of talking. That’s why that idea should use only simple words like YES , NO or even FUC* OFF when someone don’t want you leave alone Most probably it’s too late now to add this but for... expansion, who knows. I hope that you like this, so what you think about my idea? Gamers? Would you like to experience this? I’m sure that there is the way of achieving this.

kofeiiniturpa;n9627911 said:
before I even start, please change the colour your text to something more readable. Like yellow

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??? :D

on topic, if anyone cares, I think OP fails to understand what immersion is. looking away from the game to fiddle with your phone is hardly immersive, even if it has to do with the game. immersion is forgetting the real world and reducing the feeling of "gamyness" as much as possible. having to switch your attention between screens/input methods is anything but that.
not to mention "companion apps" usually have a bad reputation. a game should draw you in by itself. if it has to have an app telling you "come play already" that doesn't say good things about the game.

Guest 4149880

I just wanted to post a post talking about the posters posted post, incase you wanted to quote post my post and repost your post, don't even bother poster I won't post back. Post....

Top Bottom