Cyberpunk getting better?

+
It's getting less buggy & more stable.
So arguably better.

But in terms of getting it closer to the game I was sold on, They haven't done anything meaningful as far as I can tell.
Maybe they will, I live in hope.

Because women, surprisingly enough, love bastards ;)

A little off topic for this thread, but I actually liked Johnny. I'd say that he had a difficult personality, a bit arrogant and dismissive of many things, sure - but he was also a man of principles and one of those people who could see what's wrong with this world and who/what caused it. I think he had a lot of bitternes inside as a result of seeing that after his depart from life and during his absense the world hasn't changed even a bit for the better. I loved our conversations and was always excited when he appeared, so that we could continue to tease each other and exchange some thoughts. And later in the game we actually grew supportive to each other and became friends. Johnny definitely had goodness in him, but it was kind of burried under his bitterness, just like I mentioned. An interesting character and an interesting choice for having him in our head as a big part of the story. Quite unique approach too.

But I understand of course that not everyone turned to like his "companionship" and how he dominated the main plot. It's safe to say that we can expect the DLCs being "free" of Johnny.
Well, I'm female, and I think Johnny is an ass. So maybe women who don't have any self respect like when people like Johnny treat them like shit. But I don't. Johnny only principle in life is "He's right." that's it. What ever he says, he thinks is the truth, and he can't stand the fact that just maybe he isn't that important. When Alt was Kidnapped, his reasoning for it was Arasaka just wanted to make him mad. LOL the guy is a narcissist, and at no point did I find any good in him. He wanted what he wanted, period.

Well, I'm female, and I think Johnny is an ass. So maybe women who don't have any self respect like when people like Johnny treat them like shit. But I don't. Johnny only principle in life is "He's right." that's it. What ever he says, he thinks is the truth, and he can't stand the fact that just maybe he isn't that important. When Alt was Kidnapped, his reasoning for it was Arasaka just wanted to make him mad. LOL the guy is a narcissist, and at no point did I find any good in him. He wanted what he wanted, period.
At the start, I agree. But at the end, nope, I can't :)
Everybody can change, even the worst.

But that's simply how I felt about Johnny and after all the dialogs with him :)

Yep, sorry :(
So for me (on XBSX), graphically, no. But much stable, less bugs, less issues so Cyberpunk generally became better :)

I sense you took my comment too seriously :) This thing about women loving bastards, it's just a popular saying and I only humorously made a reference to that. That's all, folks ;)
I hold my position though about Johnny being one of the "good guys" in general, under a "thick skin of a bastard" ;)
I apologize to the moderator, just wanted to close this up.
As for the patch - yes, things seem to be a bit better here and there. Keep up the good work, guys!

Top Bottom