Cyberpunk...Heck yes! (Meet and Greet)

+
No, you'll fit in just fine. This thread is more or less open to all sorts of discussion because topics arise when people introduce themselves. Just feel free to introduce yourself, dude :]

WELL THEN :rolleyes:

My name's Tyler, 16 years of age, currently a freelance graphics designer
and I'm extremely bipolar and indecisive so please don't get offended if I come off sarcastic or mean :confused:

Hi guys

My name is Antonio, I`m a 20yrs old student, currently focused on programming, mainly open source projects. Neglected gaming a bit. :p
I got drawn into the world of Cyberpunk after finishing Oni (PC game based on Ghost in The Shell), after which I saw Ghost in The Shell itself.
Other than GiTS I really like Blade Runner, Equilibrium, Matrix...
I really, really like playing games, because to me they are not tool to kill time or simply have fun, but rather an escape from reality.
That`s why generally I prefer RPGs with high quality story, characters etc, rather than fancy graphics shooters, generic sports games and God Bless 'Murica style CoD/Battlefield crap etc.
Other than cyberpunk, I like fantasy stuff like LOTR series, Song of Ice and Fire series....and anime generally.
Well, more than enough about me^^

Equilibrium sucked. I mean, you -see- that actor? Christian Bell or whatever? He was terrible. Also sucked in Batman.

Just sayin.

Equilibrium isn`t top tier stuff, but to me it isn`t shit either :D
Story and environment (dystopia wannabe utopia) were kinda cool..
And Christian Bale is..."ok"..I guess....He was decent in The Machinist, The Prestige and The Fighter....
Might rewatch Equilibrium just for the sake of argument that he sucked, can`t really remember what was his performance like, watched it really long time ago :p

Equilibrium isn`t top tier stuff, but to me it isn`t shit either :D
Story and environment (dystopia wannabe utopia) were kinda cool..
And Christian Bale is..."ok"..I guess....He was decent in The Machinist, The Prestige and The Fighter....
Might rewatch Equilibrium just for the sake of argument that he sucked, can`t really remember what was his performance like, watched it really long time ago :p

Look at Sards avatar, then look up the word sarcasm.

I know the word sarcasm, but I really missed his avatar!
I don`t usually pay attention to avatars and signatures, I pay attention to posts.
I`m usually good at detecting sarcasm, Mr. Lauging Man! [or Holden] :cool:

Top Bottom