Cyberpunk...Heck yes! (Meet and Greet)

+
Noooo idea. If it was a pic of you, no. ALthough we did that forum change last spring and all sort of funniness happened. Re-post!

ya lots of my previous posts have gone missing. i had a badass mustache in that pic i dont have that pic anymore =(

ya lots of my previous posts have gone missing. i had a badass mustache in that pic i dont have that pic anymore =(

Hmmm. It may still be in your attachments library. Quick way to find out...click on your Settings and scroll down to your Attachments option.

What's up, Edgerunner(s)? Just wanted to make my introductions. Lookin' forward to makin' new friends, interesting discussion, and of course CP2077! Hope to hear from you all soon ; )

Welcome aboard our foundering ship.

It's not foundering! Okay, I admit, it's been a few months since we saw land. Rations are a tad low. There is no wind in sight. But. BUT. We can always start eating each other. So there's that!

Also, hey, Smiley. Good to have you.

How do I remove these numbers from my name? Why do you meatsacks make this so difficult? Your inefficiency with the glorious cybernetics you have somehow created is laughable. I just want to be Dalvyn again.

What's up, Edgerunner(s)? Just wanted to make my introductions. Lookin' forward to makin' new friends, interesting discussion, and of course CP2077! Hope to hear from you all soon ; )

Nice name Cyber_smiley ;-) Wonder where you pick it up from... hehe

(Protect & Serve pg19)

Last edited:
Wassup you guys...
Feels like it's a long way away until Cyberpunk arrives...
But still, I am sooooo looking forward to it, all the same.

Wassup you guys...
Feels like it's a long way away until Cyberpunk arrives...
But still, I am sooooo looking forward to it, all the same.

It is ... we're the semi-patient lurkers that will dissect every subtle nuance of the game between now and release then be simultaneously overjoyed and gravely disappointed when it happens.
You have been warned ...

I'm also excited for this game. Stumbled across this searching 'cyberpunk games' on Google. Saw the trailer and also found out it's made by the same developers as The Witcher 3! I've been a cyberpunk fan since I was a kid getting my hands on Deus Ex. I fell in love with the game, but most importantly, the setting. At the time I've never heard of the cyberpunk genre. The setting and the atmosphere brought back memories of some of my favorites movies, like, Total Recall, Demolition Man, Robocop, and of course Blade Runner. I've been hooked ever since. Obviously not too many good cyberpunk options in the recent past. Hopefully this game changes that! I have very high hopes.

I also heard this game might possibly be PC only. I currently don't have a rig, maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

Forum veteran
I also heard this game might possibly be PC only. I currently don't have a rig, maybe someone can point me in the right direction.
Elementary schools usually have computers. A quick smash and grab should have you well on your way.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Mrbridger/saved/kF4TwP

Here's a quick build my Da made for me. £865,1185 Euros, $1288.

Site isn't too good if you're not the in UK though, but the parts on there are all compatible.

Also I went NVidia in the end, AMD are ok as far as I know.

Last edited:
It's not going to be PC-only. And welcome to the CP forums. I see you've already met 227, but don't let that put you off.

That was a good one @227,actually made me laugh. You're right, I'm just about the only person without a PC. I'll be changing that soon.

@ritaLaux, thanks! Seems like a great build, looking forward to putting it together.

Forum veteran
I see you've already met 227, but don't let that put you off.
Right? I'm always worried my greatness will scare off the newbies wise enough to realize that they'll never live up to my standard.

You're right, I'm just about the only person without a PC. I'll be changing that soon.
The important thing to remember is that 2077 is still probably quite a ways off and technology moves fast, so if you're buying primarily for that one game it might be smart to hold off on buying an expensive graphic card (which seems to be the part that ages the fastest) until closer to release so that you can get more bang for your buck and not risk having a frame rate unacceptable to you when it finally comes out.

Of course, completely disregard that if you're looking to play other games in the meantime.

Last edited:
Top Bottom