Cyberpunk in numbers

+
But, that's just the thing: this game is not a shooter, it's an RPG. There are lots of times in this game when you don't kill anyone.

I'd argue it's more a mechanical RPG than it is a talky one. The story is fairly on rails until the end but there's lots of ways of resolving the story with actions.

Sorry, I should have shut up...!
So don't deviate on this subject yet, not because of me, that would be as well :D
Post automatically merged:

Speaking of numbers, there are plenty that come to mind that I would like to know, like those:
- The most used weapon.
- The most used QH.
- The most purchased vehicle (if not the most used).
- If V is more night or day. If the players play more the day or the night (in-game obviously).
- The distances traveled on foot / vehicle (that could be pretty amazing).
- The total of eddies earned/spent (could also be quite gigantic).

Last edited:
Sorry, I should have shut up...!
So don't deviate on this subject yet, not because of me, that would be as well :D
Post automatically merged:

Speaking of numbers, there are plenty that come to mind that I would like to know, like those:
- The most used weapon.
- The most used QH.
- The most purchased vehicle (if not the most used).
- If V is more night or day. If the players play more the day or the night (in-game obviously).
- The distances traveled on foot / vehicle (that could be pretty amazing).
- The total of eddies earned/spent (could also be quite gigantic).
Or they could do one about how many times V flushed his/her toilet in his/her apartment!! :oops:

out of curiosity, how many times did you guys visit your apartment? To me it felt like I had zero reason to go there. I went for the handful of quest related reasons and once or so to look at the cat, but that's basically it. So there would actually also be no reason to flush the toilet. :smart:

So far, the mercenary outlaw named V has died 585 million times in Night City

out of curiosity, how many times did you guys visit your apartment? To me it felt like I had zero reason to go there. I went for the handful of quest related reasons and once or so to look at the cat, but that's basically it. So there would actually also be no reason to flush the toilet. :smart:

I like to sit on the couch in V's apartment and enjoy some tv from time to time. I can see a lot of work went into creating those different shows and news reports.

Too bad sometimes the audio mixing is totally wrong and i can't hear a thing (for example, the voice in the "Safe & Sound" show is too low and all i can hear are the music and fx, even with headphones). I don't know if it's a problem exclusive to the italian version though. There are also a lot of strange "cuts" in the editing here and here, with shows stopping abruptly.

V needs to eat, sleep, go to the toilet and take a shower. I take care of my V! :smart::shrug:

Now, for example, in my 1.23 playthrough (about 145hrs) :
-Only during main quests.
-To adopt nibble.
-For trigger Killing in the name" quest.
And that all, so 5 times at maximum :(
So actually, my V don't sleep, don't "flush" the toilet, don't take any shower,... that's bad... :giveup:

How about some Active Player Counts on Steam?

Average Player Count Per Month:
December: 332,395.7
January: 82,146.7
February: 24,704.8
July: 9,634.0

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt July Average: 19,869.1
Euro Truck Simulator 2 July Average: 22,110.2

...A Truck Simulator has over double the active player count than Cyberpunk 2077...

Guest 3847602

Whats with Euro Truck Simulator 2 being used as a something to embarrass CP2077 with, like it's Rock Simulator or something like that?
It's a great sandbox game, DLCs and patches are still being released, map is being expanded (Iberia came out this April, Russia is next), etc... It also have procedurally generated jobs, so if one likes the concept, there's no real reason they should stop playing until SCS Software releases the next game.

Whats with Euro Truck Simulator 2 being used as a something to embarrass CP2077 with, like it's Rock Simulator or something like that?
It's a great sandbox game, DLCs and patches are still being released, map is being expanded (Iberia came out this April, Russia is next), etc... It also have procedurally generated jobs, so if one likes the concept, there's no real reason they should stop playing until SCS Software releases the next game.

No-one is using Euro Truck Simulator 2 in an attempt to embarrass CP2077's numbers. I think it just that Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a rather niche game, yet CP77 is marketed at a far larger audience, so its odd that the game who was aimed at a bigger pool of people seems to have less players than the niche game.

But really, it can be done with any game, there are more players playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 right now than there is those playing Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord. And there are more players playing Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord than there is playing Cyberpunk 2077 ect ect.

Guest 3847602

No-one is using Euro Truck Simulator 2 in an attempt to embarrass CP2077's numbers. I think it just that Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a rather niche game, yet CP77 is marketed at a far larger audience, so its odd that the game who was aimed at a bigger pool of people seems to have less players than the niche game.
Cyberpunk 2077 is a story-driven game with finite amount of content. ETS2 and Bannerlord are sandbox games with infinite amount of content. Football Manager 2021 is another sandbox game with 60.430 concurrent players on steam. Its content is also infinite. You might be noticing the pattern.

Ye y'all sound pretty on point if one ignores the Witcher 3 being this far ahead either.

Top Bottom