Cyberpunk in numbers

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
23.5% of players have reached the maximum Street Cred level. Rogue will now have to expand the Afterlife.

EN_1920x1080.png

Razor Hughes has been defeated in the ring 2 million times so far, making him the boxer with the worst record in Night City history.

1920x1080_EN10.png

Since Cyberpunk 2077’s launch, Viktor has earned 147 billion eurodollars thanks to the generosity of players who decided to settle V’s debt. With that many eddies, Viktor could afford 12,250,000,000 Burrito XXLs (that's a lot).

1920x1080_EN09.png

Panam is Night City's "most wanted" - romantically, that is. Millions of mercs named V have shown their affection for her - more than for anyone else.

1920x1080_EN08.png

Players have spent a total of 600 million hours in the game so far. That's almost 70,000 years!

1920x1080_EN07.png

More players have opted for the Street Kid lifepath than any other.

CP2077_CommunityInfographics_Facebook_1920x1080_EN06.png

So far, players have spent 6.36 million hours in the character creator. That's over 13 times more hours than Johnny Silverhand’s digital construct has spent in the Relic.

1920x1080_EN05.png

North Oak is Night City's safest neighborhood with the fewest number of player deaths per day (real time). Well done, NCPD!

CP2077_CommunityInfographics_Facebook_1920x1080_EN04-.png

Wellsprings is officially the most dangerous neighborhood in Night City with an average of 57 player deaths per day (real time). Better not go there without an active Trauma Team platinum card!

CP2077_CommunityInfographics_Facebook_1920x1080_EN03-.png

Since players were first unleashed on Night City's streets, 13 billion people have been defeated by V. By comparison, the megalopolis has a population of 6.9 million...

EN02_1920x1080.png

So far, the mercenary outlaw named V has died 585 million times in Night City. If you wanted to commemorate every death in the city's columbarium, it would have to be 14 times the size of Central Park.

1920x1080_EN01.png

Last edited:
Only "23.5%", i'm a little bit disappointed :(
ehm... first i thought how the hell is this even possible if u max SC so easily and fast.... does this mean 76,5% of players dropped the game already without finishing it at all? cant believe this statistic... nor do i understand how its calculated... oO - what kind of insight are we looking at here?...

edit: even more important.... how can cdpr know how many player already maxed street creed - really curious where this information comes from...? its not like this is a server sided game hm?

Last edited:
...eh several questions in my mind... first what do u wanna tell with this screen?... second you have 200+ manual saves? oO gosh i just have 14 manual ones 2 for each of my 7 chars... 1 current one 1 before each romance climax - everything else is quick/autosave.... and 3rd do u play sidegigs/crimes at all? 44 hours for the ponr is kinda fast.... q.q

...eh several questions in my mind... first what do u wanna tell with this screen?... second you have 200+ manual saves? oO gosh i just have 14 manual ones 2 for each of my 7 chars... 1 current one 1 before each romance climax - everything else is quick/autosave.... and 3rd do u play sidegigs/crimes at all? 44 hours for the ponr is kinda fast.... q.q
all 3 of those are 100% playthroughs, it was a bit relevant to the post that is why I posted it

if u have level 50 you automatically have level 50 SC
my chars hit SC 50 before base lvl 20 so im really curious where this low 23,5% came from... so most of the gamers must just play story without hitting lvl 50 on clear? - or did i miss something here? how can only 1/3 of the playerbase max street creed at all?.... weird statistic

also what is a 100% playthrough in your eyes? i doubt u cleaned the whole map and story in 44 hrs....

Last edited:
my chars hit SC 50 before base lvl 20 so im really curious where this low 23,5% came from... so most of the gamers must just play story without hitting lvl 50 on story clear? - or did i miss something here? how can only 1/3 of the playerbase max street creed at all?.... weird statistic
yup, this looks similar to my experience. StreetCred progression was overally too fast. But is fact that it may highly depend about chosen way of play, because during my first run I reached SC max much later as in next plays. In further plays I had much better balanced progress in main and side story missions + gigs (including "cleaning" of crime points).

yup, this looks similar to my experience. StreetCred progression was overally too fast. But is fact that it may highly depend about chosen way of play, because during my first run I reached SC max much later as in next plays. In further plays I had much better balanced progress in main and side story missions + gigs (including "cleaning" of crime points).
im still shocked that u can finish the game without lvl 50/SC 50 at all :D

Top Bottom