Cyberpunk in numbers

+
jesus there is a trophy for max street creed? xD ...after 1k hrs and 7 chars i have to admit i dont care archivments in games at all, never did nor ever will... but k i didnt expected that to be an archivment of CP77 tbh... but if thats one of them i need to check the others just for the lulz... ^^'
There are achievements for different things, even finishing storylines :) I'm playing the game on GOG galaxy, not sure if the percentages are only from there.

This highly depends about how fast you want pass through main storyline. And I have overlooked many things, stories, details and so on when I have played first run exactly because of this.
Yes, it really depends on how you play.
I reach SC 50 well before "Automatic Love" or "Ghost Town" because I want my Rippler mk4 and mostly I don't wanna talk to Judy dressed like a trash bag :)

please tell me this is a hint that the first free DLC is going to add something to the Street Cred system or is going to change it. Please?
it would be a dream if the street creed system would finally get some purpose.... aside of locking weapons/cyberware.... but my hopes arent that high they reworked the system yet... : /

my chars hit SC 50 before base lvl 20 so im really curious where this low 23,5% came from... so most of the gamers must just play story without hitting lvl 50 on clear? - or did i miss something here? how can only 1/3 of the playerbase max street creed at all?.... weird statistic

also what is a 100% playthrough in your eyes? i doubt u cleaned the whole map and story in 44 hrs....
I did clear the whole map and quests in 44 hours

I easily max Street Cred before level. Every character I've played in 200+ hours. I tend to re-roll builds and just do as many quests as possible before main story once the city opens up in chapter 2.

23.5% of players have reached the maximum Street Cred level. Rogue will now have to expand the Afterlife.

View attachment 11215909

[TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED... RESUMING CONNECTION...]

Do you know WHY this number is so low? Hmmm?

Because many of us are still waiting for the next patch. You know, the patch that will restore the cut content, correct the story and fix everything.

As time goes on, many of us starting to lose hope this will ever come to pass, so that number might not increase dramatically any time soon.

Because many of us are still waiting for the next patch. You know, the patch that will restore the cut content, correct the story and fix everything.

As time goes on, many of us starting to lose hope this will ever come to pass, so that number might not increase dramatically any time soon.
you do realize this is doable without everything you mentioned right people just don't care to do it

how can only 1/3 of the playerbase max street creed at all?

I was able to leave Watson before The Heist, maybe you too?

Here's a screenshot of an older save file.
(No mods. It probably was possible due to a glitch at a fast travel point, but I can't remember.)

StreetCred50_BeforeTheHeist.png

Not surpised about 23.5 tbh, considering the chip and the presentation of side content. Hopefully the latter will be improved here

See it this way: Not everybody cares bout the Streed Cred. Some players just wanna play the main story. Lets say 50% of all players like to do side quests and want to increase their Streed Cred, then the 23,5% means that almost half of them already have it maxed out, which is not low at all.

I am Corpo at maximum level, 180 hours. Waiting for the DLCs as I think the players who have stopped playing waiting for more corrections.

Today I spent an hour in Pacifica watching the wars between scrap metal and Animals. You enjoy a lot as a spectator of this battles in which I usually take part in favor of the animals. It is a band that I love and that should be expanded in dlc's. We hardly know his story in the game ...

By the way my Final Fight avatar is undoubtedly an ANIMALS :ok:

Last edited:
ehm... first i thought how the hell is this even possible if u max SC so easily and fast.... does this mean 76,5% of players dropped the game already without finishing it at all? cant believe this statistic... nor do i understand how its calculated... oO - what kind of insight are we looking at here?...

edit: even more important.... how can cdpr know how many player already maxed street creed - really curious where this information comes from...? its not like this is a server sided game hm?
That's why you enable analytics

Top Bottom