Cyberpunk in numbers

+
Expand?
  • Hire NPC characters from the afterlife?
  • Netwatch needs us for dangerous Netrunner missions?
  • Voodoo Boys want revenge hiring bounty hunters to kill us?
  • More crazy adventures with Ozob?

Yes please.

To everyone who thinks this is low, the vast majority of open world video games have a main story completion at or below 30 percent, the fact that 23.5 percent bothered to max out SC out of the 35.1 percent that finished the game (pure speculation but I'd wager that people who maxed out SC also finished the game) means that a large majority of the people that finished the game didn't just rush the main story line - which is ultimately a good thing.

Wow! I wonder if it's effected by how many times they played the game. My first time it took a long while to get there because I waited until near the end to do the various police gigs. Even came back to the point of no return to complete them. Second playthrough I've already maxed it through those gigs and I'm only at level 22-25 (can't remember) and still in the first chapter. But I went in this time wanting to save the main story guests for nearly last to kinda savor them I guess.

edit: Out of curiosity I checked my account. I maxed SC in December, but didn't finish the game (I got to level 50 somewhere around that time) until February. I confused the two. Maybe the majority are just slightly under 50.

Last edited:
you have 200+ manual saves? oO gosh i just have 14 manual ones 2 for each of my 7 chars... 1 current one 1 before each romance climax - everything else is quick/autosave
I'm only about three-quarters done in the story, with one char, and I have made 2583 manual saves.

Wait, what's this "quick save" thing? :)

2583 saves crop.png

That's why you enable analytics
im on console i cant enable/disable anything ^^
Post automatically merged:

I was able to leave Watson before The Heist, maybe you too?

Here's a screenshot of an older save file.
(No mods. It probably was possible due to a glitch at a fast travel point, but I can't remember.)

View attachment 11216014
yeah the coyote ftp bug - but i max sc even without leaving watson before the heist super fast ^^ (yet i realised that i always play on "very hard" - what most prob not every one does. exp rate is higher than as well ^^)

I'm only about three-quarters done in the story, with one char, and I have made 2583 manual saves.

Wait, what's this "quick save" thing? :)

View attachment 11216224
dont know if its an console only thing but on ps4 you can one-button-quicksave. the game than just made a claimed quicksave in 3 slots (1-3) if u do more they gonna be overwritten so you always have just 3 of those quicksaves available to load back - the fourth/next just will replace the first, than second, than third. + 10 autosaves leaves you with 13 saves + your manual ones. thats why i just have 2 manual ones for my chars 1 for major story progress 1 for romance cutscenes - everything else i handle with those 10+3 extra saves which permanently overwrite themselves on progress.

Street Cred unlocks gigs as well, which is its main purpose imo.
wasnt aware of this cause im always sc 50 after the heist, for me gigs are just unlocked on storyprogress since i never knew how the map looks like without lvl 50 sc after the heist - and no they are not all unlocked at once in this case ^^'

Last edited:
On GoG and Steam the number of players who maxed street cred is significantly higher:

1620291176982.png

1620291364074.png

(sorry for the German, lol)

So it's probably the console players who stopped playing the game because of the bugs/issues that are dragging down the overall numbers.

They're just tracking the achievement stats. They don't need the analytics function for this.

So it's probably the console players who stopped playing the game because of the bugs/issues that are dragging down the overall numbers.
just took a quick look at my archivments on ps4: After-Life Legend: 24,5% (rarity: rare) - silver trophy archived on 26th december.

I clearly remember seeing a message asking if I wanted to activate or not the sending of anonymous data (day-one on XB1x). And that it was possible to activate/deactivate it later.
I just looked and couldn't find where I can turn it on/off. Maybe CDPR remove it, i don't know :(

Edit:
"The Star" : 13.05% - unlock:21/12/20 (13.05% of player unlocks this one on XBox... it's low)
"AfterLife Legend" : 25.74% - Unlock:14/12/2020 (pretty quick)

Last edited:
I clearly remember seeing a message asking if I wanted to activate or not the sending of anonymous data (day-one on XB1x). And that it was possible to activate/deactivate it later.
I just looked and couldn't find where I can turn it on/off. Maybe CDPR remove it, i don't know :(
hmm i cant remember smt like this on ps4... and im used to turn those "features" off immediately whenever i can - since i work in advertising and know how data is abused generally :(

ehm... first i thought how the hell is this even possible if u max SC so easily and fast.... does this mean 76,5% of players dropped the game already without finishing it at all? cant believe this statistic...
Considering how badly it plays, especially on console, that wouldn't surprise me. Players might be stabilising on PC/Steam, but I'm willing to bet they're still dropping on console.

Personally, I've now deleted all my characters except for one level 3, which I'm using to look at the game when patches and hotfixes drop, to see whether there is actually any improvement. I haven't played CP properly since around late February.

Seems like they're getting their priorities wrong again if this is a DLC instead of fully fixing the game first.

On my first run I didn't play many gigs or missions outside the main story, clocked in the ending (The Star) at about 53 hours back then, lv 29 and not maxed in streetcred.
If many others did that, or stopped if it really was unplayable then I can understand the relatively low percentage.
And between my current subsequent playthroughs 2 through 5 i'm either 25% or 50% maxed on being an afterlife legend.
I know I broke it with my Nomad on PC last tuesday. Not sure im on my PS run I already broke it with my Corpo (will check)
With my actual 2nd run PS,Nomad,redhead I'm at lv 46 as of last sunday.

Considering how badly it plays, especially on console, that wouldn't surprise me. Players might be stabilising on PC/Steam, but I'm willing to bet they're still dropping on console.

Personally, I've now deleted all my characters except for one level 3, which I'm using to look at the game when patches and hotfixes drop, to see whether there is actually any improvement. I haven't played CP properly since around late February.

Seems like they're getting their priorities wrong again if this is a DLC instead of fully fixing the game first.
as sad as it sounds i guess they just cant fix it fully on consoles - especially old gens. im on ps4 and can feel you. still trying to get a hand on ps5 but its also impossible for now... tho i even dont know if ps5 and xbox are any better tbh.... this time it seems like "pc master race" strikes again : /

as sad as it sounds i guess they just cant fix it fully on consoles - especially old gens. im on ps4 and can feel you. still trying to get a hand on ps5 but its also impossible for now... tho i even dont know if ps5 and xbox are any better tbh.... this time it seems like "pc master race" strikes again : /
I hope for their sake that they can fix it. A lot of us gave them a second chance and kept the game based on the promise that they would. If this also turns out to be an empty promise (maybe to avoid refunds, who knows) then it's not going to end well, again.

it took me 300+ hours to hit 50 street cred because I kept starting new runs. The game is basically over at 30-35, no reason to go past that right now without a NG+ or just to 100% it for fun.
It's also could depend if you need specific cyberware rapidly (like a cyberdeck)*. For example, i go as fast as possible at SC 40 for Rippler Mk4 (before doing any main quests)
But i'm especially surprised because it's relatively easy (and fast) to reach SC50 (maybe more fast now in 1.2+).

*edit:
Sorry, i can't resist.
I don't want to look like a trash before talking to Judy or Panam :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom