Cyberpunk in numbers

+
Talking numbers I think it would be pretty interesting to know the amount of hours spent on CP77 development.

So far, players have spent 6.36 million hours in the character creator. That's over 13 times more hours than Johnny Silverhand’s digital construct has spent in the Relic.

1920x1080_EN05.png

and people think character creation is not needed? perfect timing :giveup:
Post automatically merged:

CDPR saw the thread haha
so if they posted that players spent 4 million hours swimming, does that mean the game water was well done? It's all a matter of opinion, everyone has their own

Not impossible, but knowing the usefulness and interest of swimming on Cyberpunk, I would be frankly surprised. But who knows, maybe some players spend time in water :)
Omg, The game water is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my life, I only said about the water for that reason

Not impossible, but knowing the usefulness and interest of swimming on Cyberpunk, I would be frankly surprised. But who knows, maybe some players spend time in water :)
In at least 4 circumstances.
1) A drowned van where you have to get something
2) At Arasaka waterfront you can get something
3) a gig near the docks where you have to sneak your way to.. upload a virus or download some shit
4) I drowned my motorcycle :)

I wonder how they collect the metrics... :D
How does the logging look in the code, how they transfer it and how they analyze it...?

Because these have to be the data only from people who agreed to send the metrics via the game options in the first place.
And the data have to incomplete, and non-intuitive; broken by technical and natural inconsistencies...

If someone just turns the game on to the character creator and then goes out for a few hours, are these hours still counted...?
If someone switches the hardware or e.g. reinstalls/re-logs the game, does it have any side effects on the data and the analysis...?
Does the analysis consider stuff like low fps, being colorblind, IRL thinking,...?

Spending a lot of time in the character creator doesn't necessarily mean that players enjoy it :D
It can mean anything from having spilt ice cream on the keyboard to not seeing the button to move to the next page... :D

Spending a lot of time in the character creator doesn't necessarily mean that players enjoy it :D
It can mean anything from having spilt ice cream on the keyboard to not seeing the button to move to the next page...
Nope, for me, that's sound "relatively" coherent.

Those who doesn't like character editor, simply chose "male" or "female", "standard" look and move on to the skill points page (few seconds or even a minute at maximum).
And honestly, when you buy a game (new for the majority, I think), they probably don't take a break for diner/sleep/whatever during character editor... It's new, you want to play and not take a break before playing :)

Low FPS in the character editor ? Damn, not advisable to play I think...
Maybe it's possible for the ice cream/coffee/whatever on the keyboard, but it should be pretty rare in my opinion... I hope.

Top Bottom