Cyberpunk in numbers

+
ole Vic sure is tight with his eddies, he should start eating a little better than those XXL burritos ....lol ....I guess he just likes the taste?!

Guest 4571258

2.4 player deaths per hour at max in a specific area in a game sold several million times six months ago. lmao

it's alive!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 100
Since players were first unleashed on Night City's streets, 13 billion people have been defeated by V. By comparison, the megalopolis has a population of 6.9 million...

View attachment 11234464
I'm a little disappointed, I would have bet on more than that :(
I would really like to have that kind of statistics in games (all characters combined), just to get an idea.
Number of enemies defeated (Valentinos/Maelstromers/Wraiths/Scavs/Others), number of deamons uploaded, distance covered on foot/car/bike, number of double jumps, number of deaths,...
It could be really nice :)

Since players were first unleashed on Night City's streets, 13 billion people have been defeated by V. By comparison, the megalopolis has a population of 6.9 million...
So ... What unlucky soul has died the most often my question? :)
Random Scav Crow perhaps? Or maybe Jotaro?

ehm... first i thought how the hell is this even possible if u max SC so easily and fast.... does this mean 76,5% of players dropped the game already without finishing it at all? cant believe this statistic... nor do i understand how its calculated... oO - what kind of insight are we looking at here?...

edit: even more important.... how can cdpr know how many player already maxed street creed - really curious where this information comes from...? its not like this is a server sided game hm?
Lol ! One could ask the same for most of the other quoted statistics.

how can cdpr know how many player already maxed street creed - really curious where this information comes from...? its not like this is a server sided game hm?
Hey,
they have parts of the tech stack described in job offerings, e.g.: data analyst position

It looks like they use NoSQL and SQL databases, as well as stuff like excel, cloud, python, and many more...

My guess is that if you have the setting turned on, the game pushes tons of metrics into their databases.

Taking into account the other numbers (which must have evolved since), it makes (approximately and if I'm right) :
- One death for 22.20 enemies defeated.
- One death per hour of play.
Not bad :D

[...]
Taking into account the other numbers (which must have evolved since), it makes (approximately and if I'm right) :
- One death for 22.20 enemies defeated.
- One death per hour of play.
Not bad :D
By extrapolation, that's "only" a little over 22 enemies defeated per hour of play.
Which is rather weak for what some consider to be a "Shooter" :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom