Cyberpunk in "V"R

+
I think the game requires too much for anything we have right now but it's fun to think about going through Night City in a VR headset, in the future. Plus with the main character being named "V", and braindancing being a thing, it just fits in the VR world nicely.

The more I play the more I feel like this game is going to be my new Witcher/Skyrim as far as how many times I replay it.

Just wanted to share something I've thought about a lot today.

Elite Dangerous was made 100 times better with VR, I can see the same happening with VR for CP2077, I reckon it would be amazing fun to play.

I think the game requires too much for anything we have right now but it's fun to think about going through Night City in a VR headset, in the future. Plus with the main character being named "V", and braindancing being a thing, it just fits in the VR world nicely.

The more I play the more I feel like this game is going to be my new Witcher/Skyrim as far as how many times I replay it.

Just wanted to share something I've thought about a lot today.
i got quest 2 i wanna play this game in "V"R should be awesome . i hope they make it

One would need AT LEAST 2x 3090 for VR...but I am sure it's just a matter of time before CP2077 gets a VR mod.. 1 year Max

Top Bottom