"Cyberpunk isn't about saving humanity, it's about saving yourself"

+
"Cyberpunk isn't about saving humanity, it's about saving yourself"

Very insightful video on the vision of Cyberpunk by Mike Pondsmith and the above summaries it perfectly.
What are your thoughts?

Jayve

Forum regular
Hype increased once again. And yes, Mike is one classy man. He needs to be in this game!

Quite simply.... If Mike has finally decided to do a game of Cyberpunk, and he trusts CDPR then there's nothing to worry about.

I have been waiting 20 years for this game.... my PC will be ready

"We have fought to find somebody who was enough of a fan of the world and the game to not want to go change it around or to stick a labeal of cyberpunk on it and then do something totally different".

I know now thath this is gonna to be pure CyberPunk.
Keep on rockin' CDPR and Mad Mike!

It was amazing to see so much passion. He really believes in his vision and what they're doing. The rest will sort itself in time. I am honoured to have his input on the matter.

It was good, atmospheric background peek for the setting. I've no doubt they nail the feel of it in the game and its storylines with Mike on board.

The gameplay however.... nah, off topic.

It demonstrates the cynicism of Cyberpunk. The world's gone to shit and there's not much the player can do but write a success story for themselves.

They shown nicely cold and dark parts of the city to really suck you into cyberpunk world and feel what Mike is saying. I still want that background music!!!

Damn I be he was cold, poor Mike :cool:

This is going to be a very impressive piece of work, its certainly shaping up that way.

Finally, the Cyberpunk game i've been waiting for.

Top Bottom