"Cyberpunk isn't about saving humanity, it's about saving yourself"

+
I actually wouldnt mind something of a 'bitter sweet ending' with Cyberpunk 2077 - something along the lines of the Bladerunner Directors cut where Deckard gets the girl but they have no choice but to run and go into hiding... Cyberpunk is all about the 'downer' endings.

Again something to ponder.

I see what you did there.

I know, that music got me so hyped when I saw the video for the first time:) It was composed specifically for the purpose of this video.
If the actual soundtrack for the game is going to be anything like THAT then

Is there even a slightest possibility to get the soundtrack from that video?

So I'm going to guess that's a no then...never mind I'll just watch that video over and over again :D .

I kept wondering why did he have to put on the hood lol

Maybe because he was cold? If you notice his leather jacket is socked. They are recording it under a some leaking bridge and its super windy.
Or just perhaps to show that 2077 Night City, isn't the best place to come and spend a honeymoon :cool:

Maybe because he was cold? If you notice his leather jacket is socked. They are recording it under a some leaking bridge and its super windy.
Or just perhaps to show that 2077 Night City, isn't the best place to come and spend a honeymoon :cool:

haha well that sounds about right :D
Plus it gave that feeling of passion towards the game too. I hope we get more vlogs like this.

It's too early to get into any details, but I think it's safe to say that you won't be disappointed with the music:)

Hey MM is there possibility of releasing this fine piece of cyberpunkish music as mp3? Pretty please!

Yeah.....thanks.I wouldn't mind AT ALL if you would use this track as the actual OST for the game,maybe as a menu screen music or something like that.

Top Bottom