"Cyberpunk isn't about saving humanity, it's about saving yourself"

+
It's been stated in this thread before but it bears repeating: what Mike represents has as much to do with cyberpunk as the recent teaser does. If not more.

Also: I'd kill to have that voice myself. ;]

All I can say is....seeing he's so involved with the game it amazing. Too often you see gaming companies these days...*cough* EA *cough*......take a great idea and cannibalize it to the point it's a dumbed down mess with no soul left. Especially when it comes to titles based of a written medium it can get just bad. I'm really freaking happy they held out and picked the right company to do this. And the fact it will bring in new cyberpunk PnP books is just a bonus.

Without reading all the pages:

Of course Cyberpunk is about saving humanity, YOUR OWN humanity.
You are a cyberpunk because that is better than being a wage slave, because it is better than a nobody, a S.I.N.-less entity. If the price you have to pay to be human is turning your body into a machine and doing less-than-legal, inhuman deeds for the Man, that is still better than being the real-meat dinner for some freak in the Zone.

Cyber punk is about saving Humanity, one soul at a time. You safe your Humanity, I save mine, he saves his....who cares what drones, scum and obstacles have to die along the way?

Top Bottom