"Cyberpunk isn't about saving humanity, it's about saving yourself"

+
I've got to admit that i like this movie much more than the trailer (which btw got a serious logical bug).

Another thing is that Mike definitely got to have a voice acting role in the game (narrator maybe?). I could listen to this voice for hours!

sucks the tron show is cancelled

"I don't know what the future of Tron: Uprising is now. I know at the present, I can say we need more viewers."

It's not officially cancelled yet.

I have to say though, it's perhaps the best animation I have seen in a long long time. It fits in with the Tron universe seamlessly, and the animation style is awesome. Then there's the plot which is just perfect.

Sucks IF Tron: Uprising is cancelled.

EDIT: Cleaned up the post a bit.

"I don't know what the future of Tron: Uprising is now. I know at the present, I can say we need more viewers."

It's not officially cancelled yet.

I have to say though, it's perhaps the best animation I have seen in a long long time. It fits in with the Tron universe seamlessly, and the animation style is awesome. Then there's the plot which is just perfect.

I hate people for not watching it, and being the cause of it's cancellation. Screw you people. I mean, this isn't the first time you people have tanked an insanely awesome series, but thanks for this too.

I wish they'd look at viewers from elsewhere than just certain countries, since clearly the people from those certain countries don't appreciate quality.

So yeah, sucks IF Tron is cancelled.

All the good ones go the way of the Firefly....only the crap ones stay for years...shows the standards and character of the majority lemmings

Top Bottom