Cyberpunk Law Enforcement and Night City Districts

+
I'm a simple officer / unit. I see law enforcement topic and click like.

In all seriousness, that was interesting. And well-made from the perspective of a content creator. Holy moly, I might say.

Gizmo0;n10655511 said:
Hey, folks, is been a longer break than usual, but I've finally put s low clip together covering law enforcement and night city districts, would be great to hear what you think.
Nice vid !

The only thing you got "wrong" is your map was just downtown and immediately surrounding areas, not all of Night City.

Suhiira;n10656581 said:
Nice vid !

The only thing you got "wrong" is your map was just downtown and immediately surrounding areas, not all of Night City.

Yeah I can see where you're coming from with that, it doesn't cover districts/areas outside of the downtown area. It was quite a bit of a challenge to come up with a cohesive way to cover the central parts.

Btw if anyone want I can provide the clean colored map without any names (I know on the net only versions are already prenamed) - for you to do what you will.

Gizmo0;n10657531 said:
Yeah I can see where you're coming from with that, it doesn't cover districts/areas outside of the downtown area. It was quite a bit of a challenge to come up with a cohesive way to cover the central parts.
Maybe in some future vid (gangs maybe?) you can show the entire city and a close up or something of the downtown area so folks realize that's not all there is to the city (seems a lot of people do).

One of the problems is, is there a detailed map of anything outside downtown area, I mean I know there is big map covering regions and areas, but District break down is missing afaik, hence why most of the time only downtown is covered.

I rather suspect CP2077 will at least partially solve that. I doubt they'll just randomly generate the sections of the city we'll be visiting in the game.

Suhiira;n10660961 said:
I rather suspect CP2077 will at least partially solve that. I doubt they'll just randomly generate the sections of the city we'll be visiting in the game.

Indeed, hopefully it will.

You raised another point - gangs, I've looked at that topic few times before. I think it would be rather hard to cover it, not only from the point of view - to make it interesting, but also the amount. Some of the challenges would be - there are actually fair amount of different gangs. Also, would any of them be still around by 2077, so another big question. What are your thoughts on that?

However, I did have another plan along those lines, something that will be around much more likely and will be represented in one way or another.

I've always tried to cover (not saying ive succeeded), things that are more than likely to carry over into 2077 - thus giving historic overview of what they are.

Last edited:
Gizmo0;n10662361 said:
You raised another point - gangs, I've looked at that topic few times before. I think it would be rather hard to cover it, not only from the point of view - to make it interesting, but also the amount. Some of the challenges would be - there are actually fair amount of different gangs. Also, would any of them be still around by 2077, so another big question. What are your thoughts on that?
Myself, other then the "Elvis" I'd skip most of the "Poser" gangs and the Bozo's as they're likely temporary phenomena. Take a look at the write ups on each and just do the largest and most interesting, no need to do them all as CDPR will undoubtedly add their own (and maybe skip a few).

Rawls;n10699871 said:

Yeah, I suppose you're right - there are but not official, I mean I even did use one of those maps for Combat Zone Videos. I hope we will get much more detailed map with Cyberpunk 2077 though.

Knowing CDPR - they probably will borrow some ideas from Datafortress as they must have trawled through that site for any additional info - surely.

Gizmo0;n10655511 said:
Hey, folks, it's been a longer break than usual, but I've finally put a new lore clip together, covering law enforcement and night city districts, would be great to hear what you think.

I......LIKE IT!!!!!

Top Bottom