Cyberpunk movie DVD?

+
Hello,

I signed up just to ask something. I noticed I have to have 10 posts before I can post a new thread elsewhere. I don't like social media and don't have the patience to invest in any online forum.

I was a big PC gamer for 15 years, starting in the mid 90's. I gave up gaming around 2010. I just discovered Cyberpunk 2077 a few weeks ago, and have spent about 20 hours watching game footage on youtube.

This might be a crazy suggestion, but, if the good folks at CDProjektRed might ever create a DVD series of ingame play footage, I'd happily spend good money for the set! Like, no HUD or anything, just gameplay footage like a long movie, with in DVD options to choose different gameplay storie arcs, package it in a large DVD set.

I always enjoyed watching people play games more than playing them myself. Instead of being on youtube all the time, I'd love to have a DVD box set at home I could watch whenever I'd like. Frankly, I don't have a gaming system that could handle this game, and I wont spend 2 grand or more on a system just to play the game.

Any thoughts on this crazy idea of mine? I'd happily spend 300 or 400 for a box set from CDPR for an ingame "movie" of this wonderful game... just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom