Cyberpunk Multiplayer

+
I finished game again and I saw this photo and started to think does they started working on multiplayer and what could it be ? will it be something like call of duty like deathmatches with guns and hacking things or will it be something like gta v multiplayer with roleplay, new missions, new characters and other stuff...
what are you thinking about multiplayer?
20210327192156_1.jpg

Moxy3

Forum regular
I finished game again and I saw this photo and started to think does they started working on multiplayer and what could it be ? will it be something like call of duty like deathmatches with guns and hacking things or will it be something like gta v multiplayer with roleplay, new missions, new characters and other stuff...
what are you thinking about multiplayer?View attachment 11201491
i guess their plan was to recreate something like gta online, but thats in the dirt now considering the state of this game.

I don't think it's in the dirt. More like postponed. It is curious though. I always thought the MP part was a separate game.

what are you thinking about multiplayer?View attachment 11201491
Honestly my man, wait... 1 to 2 years for anything like that at this point.

Top Bottom