Cyberpunk Music (Fan Made)

+
I really like the song, I could really see using that as the soundtrack for night time parkour across neon washed rooftops and alley ways, or to turn on if a facility run goes sideways and I need to gun my way out. I could go for the more intense bit being a bigger chunk of the piece, as it stands now the "intro" is pretty much 50% of the song which feels a bit weird, but I liked both parts of it.

That said, the subject is music video, not sure that really applies to a song in a youtube video with just a cyberpunk background, but thanks for the music.

I really like the song, I could really see using that as the soundtrack for night time parkour across neon washed rooftops and alley ways, or to turn on if a facility run goes sideways and I need to gun my way out. I could go for the more intense bit being a bigger chunk of the piece, as it stands now the "intro" is pretty much 50% of the song which feels a bit weird, but I liked both parts of it.

That said, the subject is music video, not sure that really applies to a song in a youtube video with just a cyberpunk background, but thanks for the music.

i love the way that you delineate! Thank you soo much! The thread is written by moderator. So actually it is just a song not a video :3

i love the way that you delineate! Thank you soo much! The thread is written by moderator. So actually it is just a song not a video :3
Thanks much, I'm glad my comments were helpful, was a little worried they'd seem like I'm speaking out of place. Can't wait to hear more of your stuff!

Hey Cyborgs i am Pit Simons new here and want share you my Cyberpunk 2077 Djent Metal version. I'm a producer and composer of soundtrack music. I think this is the right place to share this. I hope you like it and Suscribe!

Last edited:
Ive liked this the most of Cyberpunk Music..

I think Im gonna try do this kind of music myself too this Christmas.

Top Bottom