Cyberpunk needs a system to where Assault's in Progress never stop spawning

+
I could spend all day doing just these Assault's in Progress and it would make the game 100 times more fun to where after you did some more spawns on the map and it just keeps going

would you not miss levelling and improving?
i already do that by running around and killing thugs I 'm way to much of a take my time and do everything kind of person and
would you not miss levelling and improving?
lol right now I'm doing something that is going to take me a very long time to do...I'm trying to find every single shard on the game so not going to go to 2nd part of the game till I have a long ass list of them lol and their is probally close to 1,000 on this game if not more

Who does it hurt for that player that wants to do so? Give us that little death (over and over again) forever, or at least until you guys come out with another game for us to spend our merger weeks earnings on....

Agree with OP, NCPD Scanner Hustles should be resetable at some point, like after completing them all :)
Even with no loot in containers (even no NCPD rewards), these "events" are the best to try new cyberwares, weapons, skill, QHs,... Or simply for training (better than fights random dudes in street anyway).
Not an expert, but make them all respawning after completing them all and after passing a call to the NCPD dispatcher seem not to be very complicated.

I agree with the OP in the sense that NC needs to have more continuous and spontaneous events that are happening as you go about your way around the city.

However for this reason don’t mark them on the map as “NCPD scanner missions” - this just makes them feel like they arnt organic events naturally happening, but instead a pre-determined “side mission”. They don’t hold the same value of content as a gig/side job to warrant a specific icon on the map IMO.

More unmarked natural events like these that you pleasantly stumble upon, making actual side content heavy missions worth their spot on the map (RDR2 does this well).

I was always of the impression these would spawn randomly, and potentially between the various factions or with police while rocking all kinds of doomsday devices.

Some examples that I think would be cool.
- Scavs staging a mass-abduction event. And on who ever's turf they do this, that gang goes violently for the attack.
- Maelstrom dealing in some lucrative heavy (advance) ordnance powerful enough to level a city block.
Police (or gangs) franticly attempt to stop them.
With Maelstrom specifically, have them engineer more flatheads-like weapons.
All the gangs should have events where they are at the throats of other gangs in a turf-war.
- Wraith doing vehicle dealings in the city where they offload powerful missile launchers (like the one Panam has)
And police (or gangs depending on who's territory) have to stop them. Imagine having some Nomad lunatic firing a missile launcher in NC.

Assault in progress's could do with random spawns as well as make them more memorable by giving it some unique/challenging, compared to ordinary gunfights.

Specifically since I'm again playing some Fallout 4... Prime example: Yesterday I fast travelled to around Gunners Plaza, but Children of Atom had taken the area and Gunners were assaulting them. The fight aggroed Super Mutant Suiciders from the place they control next to it.
I witnessed 3 nuclear detonations, a 3-way fight between those factions and when only stragglers remained I came in with sniping Gauss Rifle.
But thát was epic fun!

+1000
I would like to see crimes randomly spawn, and ALSO time out. Right now muggers will just stand there with their victim(s) until you show up to deal with it. Or don't.

Top Bottom