cyberpunk . net homepage is bugged

+
I have a ryzen 5 3600 cpu and the homepage for cyberpunk.net uses like 80% of my cpu and sends my temps flying (still below danger levels) but seriously lmao
not even cyberpunk the game uses that much of my CPU

It is not my system - played 5+hrs of gaming yesterday nothing abnormal, currently got apex in background as i type this

How far will the bugs go!!!!

figured yall might wanna know your homepage is fucked

Using the exact same CPU and my usage is perfectly fine with temps at 50, whilst running 2 browsers with several tabs in the background and a minimized game to boot. So, everythings seems fine here.

Using the exact same CPU and my usage is perfectly fine with temps at 50, whilst running 2 browsers with several tabs in the background and a minimized game to boot. So, everythings seems fine here.
idk weird only site /app that does this for me I don't really care I guess in grand scheme of things, and rest of website is perfect just the homepage oh well

just turned off all extensions too idk
Post automatically merged:

It is chrome, tried edge and it did not happen

so the site is bugged on chrome at least for me

On Firefox the site runs fine. I suggest clearing your cache and refreshing (hard Ctrl+R), test it on different browsers etc.
Nice animations, that's for sure.

Top Bottom