Cyberpunk Online and SLI :0

+
I wish to see this game on online. This game have everything except online . and When its online its can have item shop and selling item . and many
thing . many lively activity . This game have plenty of build and can made it become guild hall . player can decorate it. or even build giant building @ desert area
for become liveing quarter :0

Its so blashemy . a top class good graphic game is just an offline game.

and

I play from 3090 . 4K @Ultra max setting. on DLSS Quatly . RTX medium .
FPS is never change even you Degrade LOD it just 40 - 55 fps. but Lucky I use 60 gsync monitor .

you degrade many thing .. pass six patch .
turn it to ugly game - _ - is still consume alot of gpu power. but so few on cpu usage.
instead of a beauty game is ppl gonna said that worth to SLI it - _ -

I still cheer this game. and I hope next patch you gonna do something on LOD .

cheer

The developers said they are focusing on improving/fixing singleplayer and said multiplayer "maybe" in 2023..
they also have too work on the "next gen version" as they said before the release of cyberpunk 2077 next gen version for PS5/XBOX series X and PC will come next year.. but might be longer now.. since game release was a absolute flop xD

SLI (and Crossfire) are technologies that are being phased out in gaming. Few developers bother with it these days, and you'll notice only the top tier Nvidia cards have the capability. I haven't looked at AMD, but I imagine it's the same with them as well.

I don't know that two 3090's in SLI would make that much of a difference. If the game is optimized poorly, the GPU(s) won't be able do make up for it on their own.

Game may have been made at NASA, will have a problem with nvidia, its last two models. At least that's what I've been reading and seeing on the web.

Game may have been made at NASA, will have a problem with nvidia, its last two models. At least that's what I've been reading and seeing on the web.

Indeed. I'm somewhat surprised that my 3090 doesn't use more than 30% of it's available memory with CB2077, despite literally having everything set to maximum. That said, I'm still stuck with a 1080 monitor for the moment, which may be why. I would like to get a better monitor, but wasn't about to pay the scalpers prices for one during the holidays. I'll wait and see if I can catch a good deal after the first of the year.

Top Bottom