Cyberpunk - Online

+
This is nothing new. It also seems to me to be the aspiration of the community, a game with all Cyber aesthetics, a solid story that supports it, online.

CD has the basis of that, it already has it. Maybe they don't have the NET code yet, the basis of that. But I have no way of knowing. However, the community wants this and there are times. Cyberpunk with decisions relevant to the dot and really interfere in the world around us - the world of Cyberpunk.

Maybe here the CD should listen less to its investors - maybe it won't make so many mistakes - and listen to its community again, which guaranteed the CD its current reputation with games like TW.

If I think you can anticipate that idea - that it would be exclusively related to 'financial years'? Yes, yes, they should (as a suggestion).

The challenge is launched, CD ... 'in one hand the blue pill, the executives', the 'financial years' (which really makes anticipating or delaying a project in this industry) in the other, the one that saves, even in the midst of storms and disagreements, the red pill: us, the community. Investors are only happy when they make money, otherwise, they run to other worlds ... and they run fast ... us, ordinary people, workers - even - when we have our efforts recognized - in this industry that is it.

Choice...

I just need to make a ratification given the pandemic:

- anticipation if possible materially, objectively and within, exclusively within the WHO / UN security rules and guidelines. We have a singular situation.

This game needs a good online mode on the future..but..single player mode its totally broken right now,,so hold on.

hm that would be very cool, i would really like if in 1-2 years when the game is finished obviously, we would get a coop multiplayer, it wouldn't even need to be to crazy, just the existing world whit new missiones and a few friends, and i wouldn't mind buying a 30€ DLC for it.

no way for MP right now.

SP is a mess needs fixing needs content. Also CDPR needs to regain trust and good will from people.

I totally agree, and I hope that uinlike other games that have taken this route (i.e GTA and RDR) that they listen to those who do not want enforced PvP, it always draws the wrong type of behaviors.

Hear me out though;
Someone is committing unnecessary virtual violence, against random citizens! That would deem them a Cyber-Psycho right? And in a fruit-full city like NC nobody should want that.

Violence should always be a possibility in a place like NC, or else it wouldn't be exciting for many people that like these kinds of games. But you should have a world that is fun first, that is already exciting, so much so that players actually want to defend that. That is the best kind of PvPvE game. It can fit with the lore, add nothing much more than a deep level of immersion if the devs can pull it off, and be a focus of game balance if they stay on top of it.

PvP is only "forced" when there is not much more to the gameplay loop. If PvE activities around the city are tough, that require small grp's, and are the most lucrative. The Cyber-Psycho attacks should be spontaneous enough to just be another random encounter.

This is nothing new. It also seems to me to be the aspiration of the community, a game with all Cyber aesthetics, a solid story that supports it, online.

CD has the basis of that, it already has it. Maybe they don't have the NET code yet, the basis of that. But I have no way of knowing. However, the community wants this and there are times. Cyberpunk with decisions relevant to the dot and really interfere in the world around us - the world of Cyberpunk.

Maybe here the CD should listen less to its investors - maybe it won't make so many mistakes - and listen to its community again, which guaranteed the CD its current reputation with games like TW.

If I think you can anticipate that idea - that it would be exclusively related to 'financial years'? Yes, yes, they should (as a suggestion).

The challenge is launched, CD ... 'in one hand the blue pill, the executives', the 'financial years' (which really makes anticipating or delaying a project in this industry) in the other, the one that saves, even in the midst of storms and disagreements, the red pill: us, the community. Investors are only happy when they make money, otherwise, they run to other worlds ... and they run fast ... us, ordinary people, workers - even - when we have our efforts recognized - in this industry that is it.

Choice...
I said in other posts I imagine a "new" genre of mmorpg since the most popular like wow or ff14 are bit more how u say it medieval type, this futuristic/adult wit melee/shooter/netrunners and other options would be so awesome I would totally pay a monthly sub to play it

CP 2077 online will become a paradise for the PK , i know myself at least 20 place where i can snipe a lot of players :D

CP 2077 online will become a paradise for the PK , i know myself at least 20 place where i can snipe a lot of players :D
I mean in my theory I hope there are both pve and pvp areas just like in other mmorpgs xD also hoping for a balance on demage related both in actual game and for future possibilities like pve or pvp online

I said in other posts I imagine a "new" genre of mmorpg...and other options would be so awesome I would totally pay a monthly sub to play it

Unlikely it's going to be a monthly sub, or an mmorpg. I reckon the investors are backing a Cyberpunk Online game similar to GTA Online with lots of microtransactions. Rockstar make hundreds of millions of dollars from GTA Online, so you can bet the investors don't give a rat's ass about anything else but multiplayer+microtransactions.

Unlikely it's going to be a monthly sub, or an mmorpg. I reckon the investors are backing a Cyberpunk Online game similar to GTA Online with lots of microtransactions. Rockstar make hundreds of millions of dollars from GTA Online, so you can bet the investors don't give a rat's ass about anything else but multiplayer+microtransactions.
Well all mmorpg have microtransactions and monthly sub
Post automatically merged:

If u check both wow and ff14 they have the monthly subscription and an ingame real money shop and both companies have made hundreds of millions as well

Well all mmorpg have microtransactions and monthly sub

If u check both wow and ff14 they have the monthly subscription and an ingame real money shop and both companies have made hundreds of millions as well

You do know that CDPR already confirmed that Cyberpunk Online with have MT's right? WOW and FF14 are pretty much the only major mmo's that stick with a mandatory monthly sub. Many, many games have dropped it over the years in favour of F2P with MT's and premium. It's a dying business model.

Both make lots of money but let's not focus on the payment method but in the adventure way as having both pvp and pve scenarios and also rp scenarios as well, I say monthly sub cause well that's a constant income for the company also usually premium intends to end as a p4w game and ends dying as well having a good balance btw subscription and microtransactions for mostly custom stuff like cars clothes etc makes the game easier to be balanced and for ppl to keep investing on it

I never said no to MT's as I said both games have em and lots of them

Top Bottom