Cyberpunk question

+
Cyberpunk question

Hi guys I played both witcher 2 and 3.

WItcher 3 is one of the best games I ever played.

To be frank I did not like witcher 2 because it did not have pathfinding.

So I request the devs to please include pathfinding otherwise I wont be buying this game.

Also is there any estimated release date on this game?

Thanks,
Troll

Yes I do believe CP2077 will have path-finding.

I mean c'mon you think you're just stuck to do one thing or another?

Hell no.

Lastly, If I would have to say an estimated release date I would say either 2018 or 2019.

Hope this answered your questions Troll.

Yes I do believe CP2077 will have path-finding.

I mean c'mon you think you're just stuck to do one thing or another?

Hell no.

Lastly, If I would have to say an estimated release date I would say either 2018 or 2019.

Hope this answered your questions Troll.

Hmm ok Thanks.
Thats a lot of waiting time even if we assume the next witcher 3 expansion will be big.

Regards,
Troll

Well hopefully we'll be able to get some info in 2017.

CDPR promised us that at least.

Don't think they have ever promised that. Or even close. 2016 and 2017 are the Witcher times.

Maybe some dev muttered something...or guessed? I can't think of any.

Certainly no official CDPR word, though.

Forum veteran
Some German site I've never heard of claims that the game is planned for release in late 2016. Destructoid and PC Gamer parroted this, so surely there's some truth to it (surely!). After all, a gaming news site wouldn't report on something that's not actually true. That'd just be silly.

(And what is pathfinding? I haven't heard that term since the Infinity Engine days, and that usage doesn't make any sense in this context.)

Some sites I've never heard of claim it'll be in 2077.

Wait..that's THIS site?!

Forum veteran
Some sites I've never heard of claim it'll be in 2077.
Well yeah, but mine's in German. I don't even have to squint for it to look legit because I don't speak the language.

That, and the page also happens to be dead. I'm sure that doesn't mean anything.

Don't think they have ever promised that. Or even close. 2016 and 2017 are the Witcher times.

Maybe some dev muttered something...or guessed? I can't think of any.

Certainly no official CDPR word, though.

I thought 2015/2016 were Witcher years and 2017 they were gonna give us info on CP2077.

I think Damien (Monnier) said in an interview that they can start talking about CP2077 at 2017 the earliest or something. And 2015 and 2016 are Witcher years Sard, according to CDPR (according to Adam Badowski, if I remember correctly). So yeah, they will probably show some trailers or something in 2017, the earliest.

I think Damien (Monnier) said in an interview that they can start talking about CP2077 at 2017 the earliest or something. And 2015 and 2016 are Witcher years Sard, according to CDPR (according to Adam Badowski, if I remember correctly). So yeah, they will probably show some trailers or something in 2017, the earliest.

WAIT.

IT'S 2016 NOW?!

Holy CRAP do I have a LOT of letters to write!

(Also some really confusing tweets to fix.)

(Also also that 2017 thing doesn't in any way sound like a CDPR official promise. SO NO ONE START TALKING LIKE IT WAS THEN WHINING WHEN IT'S NOT. If it's not. Which it might be. Not. Or not-not.)

(Also also that 2017 thing doesn't in any way sound like a CDPR official promise. SO NO ONE START TALKING LIKE IT WAS THEN WHINING WHEN IT'S NOT. If it's not. Which it might be. Not. Or not-not.)

If its not 2017, hey I'm okay with that.

I just feel though thats the best possible chance/time-frame to get SOME info.

Some German site I've never heard of claims that the game is planned for release in late 2016. Destructoid and PC Gamer parroted this, so surely there's some truth to it (surely!). After all, a gaming news site wouldn't report on something that's not actually true. That'd just be silly.

(And what is pathfinding? I haven't heard that term since the Infinity Engine days, and that usage doesn't make any sense in this context.)

Thanks for the info.

According to wiki : Pathfinding or pathing is the plotting, by a computer application, of the shortest route between two points

In gaming pathfinding helps the noobs who take hours to reach the quest destination save some time.

:)

According to wiki : Pathfinding or pathing is the plotting, by a computer application, of the shortest route between two points

In gaming pathfinding helps the noobs who take hours to reach the quest destination save some time.

:)

Sooo... in-game GPS, then. Basically, what Rockstar has been doing for at least the past five years.

Top Bottom