Cyberpunk RED Arts look more impressive than the CP2077 demonstration...

+
you know what's especially baffling is how the makers always made a big deal about consistency. how this bridges the gap between 2020 and 2077 and everything in this is canon but there is no consistency at least in the art at all.
The artists at CDPR don't work for, or create content for R. Talsorian; and vice versa. So of course the artwork is different.

Amazing cities, more flying cars, more robots, more technology, flying motorcycle, luxury etc..
The Demo now looks bland.
Will we still see all this in other cities? :(

"In other cities"? :) Ther will be only one city :) Nigt City :)
Also, in the demo it looks pretty amazing, there are a lot of stuff you mention, like all of it. There's amazing city, there're flying cars, there're robots. luxury. True, I failed to see any flying motorcycle in the demo :)
And there's a difference between what a 2d artist can create and what can be put in a game.
Also. I don't have the Jumpstart Kit (I believe all "starter packs" for games are bullshit way of making an extra buck) so I don't know much about the art. But I somehow think that all but the first two graphics are from the Kit. The rest is from the internet and has little to do with Cyberpunk Red/2077, save the "cyberpunk" keyword.

Guest 4149880

not comparing arts with 3D
I'm talking about the content in the arts (impressive cities, more technology, more flying cars, robots etc..)
We didn't see much of it in the gameplay
Sorry my english ;-;

I agree, as I was a bit disappointed in the lack of futuristic vibe in the gameplay demo. The 2077 concept art is comparison to the trailer was far less so in terms of advance tech.

I hope they aren't using the 4th corporate war and regression of technological advancement and sustainment of technology as an excuse, because of hardware software limitations for 2077, but it seems they may be doing so.

So they're basically saying that the timeframe of CP Red, the technology was more abundant and advanced up until the war when it basically collapsed society, setting the age of tech back a few decades.

I agree, as I was a bit disappointed in the lack of futuristic vibe in the gameplay demo. The 2077 concept art is comparison to the trailer was far less so in terms of advance tech.

I hope they aren't using the 4th corporate war and regression of technological advancement and sustainment of technology as an excuse, because of hardware software limitations for 2077, but it seems they may be doing so.

So they're basically saying that the timeframe of CP Red, the technology was more abundant and advanced up until the war when it basically collapsed society, setting the age of tech back a few decades.

Flying cars: check
AV4-6 on steroids: check
Antigrav (?) drones: check
Antigrav (?) cargo haulers: check
Megabuildings: check
Bomming bullets: check
Railgun smallarms: check
Cyberware installment less troublesome than tattoo: check
Holograms: check
Mobile (and miniaturized) cyberdecks: check
Lie detecting software: check

I really believe I saw a different gameplay demo than some :)

As for the timeline and such. I don't know what's in the RED and if it's really a bridge between 20 and 77 and to what extent. But in CP2020, during the height of IV CW an event called Data Crash occured. It basically scrambled all unsecured data around the globe. USAF and Soviet Rocket Corps obliterating corporate infrastructure in orbit also didn't help. So, the tech could literally stagnate and in some cases regress, untill, at some point it moved forward again. It may explain why there's the IPhone10something (there were no smart phones in cyberpunk) and why people don't know how old Antonio Luccetti was (newspaper states he dies at the age of 116, but he should be 142)

Top Bottom