Cyberpunk Red

+
Has anyone tried the Cyberpunk Red? How different the rule system from the Cyberpunk 2020?

I'm just curius, because I received yesterday the rulebook in Hungary. :)

20210225_201723.jpg

The rules for Cyberpunk Red are pretty much the same as Cyberpunk 2020, there are some minor changes and tweaks like the maximum stat being 8 not 10, a hit point system and rules for recovering humanity (off the top of my head) but if you know the rules for CP2020 then you know the rules for Cyberpunk Red.

Guest 4519094

hard cover too, niiice!!
found that stream a couple days ago, pretty sweet group playing cyberpunk red.

Niatka

Forum regular
I know Cyberpunk 2013 and Cyberpunk 2020. all I can say; yes a video game is great but the contact with the material, the paper, the notes, it is much more immersive, in my opinion. {I always prefered role play on map and more}.
I do not know this opus however it is certain that I will very soon be interested in it.

Netrunning is maybe the biggest change compared with cp2020,more in line with cp2077 canonwise due to datakrash,gamewise I think that is because netrunners were always a little bit difficult to incorporate in a players party. Also there is more clarity of what corpo,nomad,cop,media special ability can and cant do, and I think corpo characters are easier to incorporate because in RED age megacorps are not that big compared wih 2020 and 2077,so you can put characters in mid-sized companies easily. Solo special ability also has been reworked, not fully remember the mechanism but looked to me that it was to avoid them always winning initiative rolls

Last edited:
Top Bottom