Cyberpunk Short Film Theater

+
Mad Max: Roadkill BBQ by Mike Diva and CorridorDigital
[video=youtube;nDG-l5Y9O64]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDG-l5Y9O64[/video]

Has quite abit of gore played for laughs. You read well, laughs. It's a comedic Mad Max video. The costumes, cinematography and vehicles are pretty cool for a youtube video.

I wish it was more cyberpunk (I mean, there is only that somewhat futuristic skyline and the part with that VR visor and the electricity...), it reminds me more of Kung Fury, like it celebrates the same thing. Looking forward for the full thing though. The Duran Duran aesthetic is also very well done and very cool, and to some people that's the aesthetic cyberpunk should go for, what popped in their minds when reading Neuromancer, as opposed to the all-grim-and-gritty interpretation that has imposed from then on. I would like to see a lot of that in CP2077, at least as the flavor of some environments and some of the options for customization, because I'd really like for it to have a lot of all the different interpretations of what cyberpunk and its aesthetic should be.

I wish it was more cyberpunk (I mean, there is only that somewhat futuristic skyline and the part with that VR visor and the electricity...), it reminds me more of Kung Fury, like it celebrates the same thing. Looking forward for the full thing though. The Duran Duran aesthetic is also very well done and very cool, and to some people that's the aesthetic cyberpunk should go for, what popped in their minds when reading Neuromancer, as opposed to the all-grim-and-gritty interpretation that has imposed from then on. I would like to see a lot of that in CP2077, at least as the flavor of some environments and some of the options for customization, because I'd really like for it to have a lot of all the different interpretations of what cyberpunk and its aesthetic should be.

yea was always in favor of CP2077 having varied environments like how the rich would have ultra clean minimalist tech and environs while the slummy areas would have grimmy ass jurry rigged tech and environment

Tears of Steel is a live-action/CGI short film by producer Ton Roosendaal and director/writer Ian Hubert. The film was made using new enhancements to the visual effects capabilities of Blender, a free and open source all-in-one 3D computer graphics software package.

A Sci-Fi Short Film HD: "EXIT PLAN" - Directed by Richard Oakes

https://www.facebook.com/darkfablemedia

---------- Updated at 06:40 PM ----------

POWER/RANGERS UNAUTHORIZED [BOOTLEG UNIVERSE]

this is some crazy sheeeeeet, have u seen it?

Attachments

• cyber_dr__light_by_megamangamer123-d63wc5a.gif
    cyber_dr__light_by_megamangamer123-d63wc5a.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Urbance by Joël Dos Reis Viegas, Sébastien Larroudé and Hiroshi Shimizu

The 8 minute pilot episode has finally been released on Vimeo.

I didn't think much of the plot (they've got some serious explaining to do in future episodes if those ever materialize, as I hope they do), although I suppose they're kind of original, sexual revolution all over and all that. But the aesthetic and animation are just glorious, with a blend of anime and Peter Chung (Aeon Flux) vibes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom