Cyberpunk Soundtrack

+
I'm not sure where to post this. It's a synthwave remix on "Silver for Monsters" track from the Witcher 3. A pretty well done one imo. Check it out:

The channel has more of these.

If you do not know what "white noise" is, do not even try to understand...

I had heard this as well and have put together a bit of speculation (via community info/press interviews) on who might be doing what:

Marcin Przybylowicz is confirmed to be handling the dynamic SCORE (instrumental thematic music without lyrics.) I don't know what the internal team structure is, but my guess would be that the Creative Director is the ultimate vision holder and that Marcin is running point on executing that vision downstream.

If that IS true then Marcin is probably overseeing:
  • His own Score (Includes "White Noise") #27
  • Bryan Mantia / Melissa Reese (Soundtrack like SAMURAI) #50
  • Pertubator (RUMOR: Score if his past work is an indication @Sild may know more) #53
  • Gaga (RUMOR: Highly unlikely. And her schedule puts this into doubt unless that work is already done)
  • Any additional licensed music (Use case unknown) #56

I still maintain, they need to talk to the management of Beasto Blanco and get some stuff like THIS on the soundtrack....Just saying.
Post automatically merged:

Or maybe this?....

VEHICLE MUSIC: HARD Drive

We know next to nothing about the vehicle related gameplay types in 2077. But it's been fun thinking about it and the kinds of music that might fit different scenarios. There have been hints about some degree of vehicle customization. And we know you will be able to free roam (cruise/explore).

While pure speculation, courier jobs, races, heists, stealing rides and wheelman style getaway driving could be a lot of fun. Here are a few tracks that I think could serve as style references for race meetups (setting the stage/hype) and actual racing.

Last edited:
The Sprawlcosm - Industrial/Experimental Black Metal from Austria. They came out with one full-length in 2000. The band is named after the 'Sprawl' in William Gibson novels.

http://www.sprawlcosm.com

Thorns - Industrial Black Metal from Norway. Definitely captures the future cyberpunk vibe.

Ice Ages - Dark Electro/Industrial/EBM from Austria. Very good electro that tends to be slowish or mid paced with polyphonic songwriting. Perhaps my favorite non-metal project.

Ice Ages - Through the Mirror

Listening to the music of Cyberpunk 2077 there is a lot of variation. From Hard Rock anthems like Chippin In to the softer vibes of the Watson Red Light district there will be a lot to listen to while playing the game but as a musician my question is what can we expect in terms of music scenes. So here is a tier list of what I feel will be in the game from mainstream to underground.

Tier 1: Popstars

The cream of the crop of commercial success. Upholding the status quo like the glove, popstars are the biggest conformists amongst the dreamers of Night City. Living vapid lifestyles filled with SynthCoke and corporate luxury they are completely manufactured and do not dare fight the megacorps. Doing so would end their career in a microsecond. For older examples think Whitney Houston and Duran Duran, for newer examples think Kanye West and Cardi B

Tier 2: Rockstars

The biggest Rock musicians of Night City. Unlike Rockerboys who are fighting the system every day, Rockstars are full on hedonists who live the high life of banging Joygirls, drinking Smash and snorting SynthCoke. Their music is a cross between the harder edged sound of their political counterparts and the commercial sound of Popstars, while dressing with better style than both. For older examples think Motley Crue and Poison, for newer examples think Buckcherry and The Struts

Tier 3: Rockerboys

The underdogs and activists. They are the ones megacorps fear every night while they clutch their sheets. More harder edged than Rockstars but less so than Chrome Rockers these musicians are all action and no talk. They may embrace hedonism, maybe not but that is not their aim. Their aim is to be in the streets and stage the revolution. Think Sex Pistols and Rage Against The Machine

1557809755081.jpeg

Tier 4: Chrome Rockers

The most underground yet most dangerous. Incredibly unhinged and extreme these musicians represent chaos and anarchy in all forms. They do whatever they want and damn the rest. Some also have connections to criminal activity through out Night City. Think GG Allin, Marilyn Manson and The Mentors

1557809889187.jpeg

Listening to the music of Cyberpunk 2077 there is a lot of variation. From Hard Rock anthems like Chippin In to the softer vibes of the Watson Red Light district there will be a lot to listen to while playing the game but as a musician my question is what can we expect in terms of music scenes. So here is a tier list of what I feel will be in the game from mainstream to underground.

Tier 1: Popstars

The cream of the crop of commercial success. Upholding the status quo like the glove, popstars are the biggest conformists amongst the dreamers of Night City. Living vapid lifestyles filled with SynthCoke and corporate luxury they are completely manufactured and do not dare fight the megacorps. Doing so would end their career in a microsecond. For older examples think Whitney Houston and Duran Duran, for newer examples think Kanye West and Cardi B

Tier 2: Rockstars

The biggest Rock musicians of Night City. Unlike Rockerboys who are fighting the system every day, Rockstars are full on hedonists who live the high life of banging Joygirls, drinking Smash and snorting SynthCoke. Their music is a cross between the harder edged sound of their political counterparts and the commercial sound of Popstars, while dressing with better style than both. For older examples think Motley Crue and Poison, for newer examples think Buckcherry and The Struts

Tier 3: Rockerboys

The underdogs and activists. They are the ones megacorps fear every night while they clutch their sheets. More harder edged than Rockstars but less so than Chrome Rockers these musicians are all action and no talk. They may embrace hedonism, maybe not but that is not their aim. Their aim is to be in the streets and stage the revolution. Think Sex Pistols and Rage Against The Machine

View attachment 11000083

Tier 4: Chrome Rockers

The most underground yet most dangerous. Incredibly unhinged and extreme these musicians represent chaos and anarchy in all forms. They do whatever they want and damn the rest. Some also have connections to criminal activity through out Night City. Think GG Allin, Marilyn Manson and The Mentors

View attachment 11000086

I proposed a similar methodology. If interested, check out:

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...sic-culture-discussion.10997065/post-11371978

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/poll-layered-music-culture-discussion.10997065/

These are great!!!

Thanks! Please vote in the poll if you like the idea.

There is a lot of discussion in that thread and I posted pretty frequently in the Soundtrack thread as well. I just never was able to determine if any of it was being considered by CDPR or just going into a black hole. So I stopped posting. I still have a lot more to post, just didn't get the sense that there was any interest.

Last edited:
The Exaltics - The Arrival

youtube.com/watch?v=HtWmxUNZpMM

The Exaltics - Fallen Star

youtube.com/watch?v=1M7vA0vNQGs

The Exaltics - Tunnel Chase

The Exaltics - The Others

The Exaltics - One

The Exaltics - Symbionts Came Through The Green Lights

youtube.com/watch?v=hMtqb61g-qQ

The Exaltics - Skyway Chase

youtube.com/watch?v=Ahjz-B2Lw8E

The Exaltics - Day By Day

youtube.com/watch?v=gt3lUHR3VsQ

The Exaltics - Missing Places

youtube.com/watch?v=HYqrIQdyCj8

The Exaltics - 439

The Exaltics - The Hunt Is On

youtube.com/watch?v=AQuiIiqj89c

The Exaltics - Another World Underneath

youtube.com/watch?v=zbJovUSnOsI

The Exaltics - 8000 Miles High

I know their probably gonna have a radio type thing where we can play our own music. But can't wait to cruise around in this game with this song blasting in my ears!

Enjoy!

Top Bottom