Cyberpunk Soundtrack

+
I think the whole depeche mode 2017 album named spirit would fit game atmosphere perfectly.
I mean, just listen to this:

Last edited:
So I really want CDPR to release a studio version of Chippin In, when I heard the song in the 2018 gameplay demo I loved it right away!

There have been other instances where a trailer was complemented very well with a song produced specifically for said promotional material and I hope this is not the case with Chippin In.

One good example of this would be the song "I Know You" by The White buffalo for the Halo Wars 2 Reveal trailer.

I would love a Synthwave radio station featuring new tracks from the following artists:

• Lazerhawk
• Gunship
• Carpenter Brut
• Perturbator
• Cloud Battalion
• Mitch Murder
• Robert Parker
• Miami Nights 1984
• Dance With The Dead [Totentanz ;)]
• Kavinsky
• Dynatron
• Power Glove
• Grum
• Com Truise
• The Neon Droid
• Scandroid
• FM Attack
• Occams Laser
• Le Matos
• Turbo Knight
• Chvrches
• Waveshaper
• Droid Bishop

Some recent favorites:

"Heat" by Cloud Battalion

"Power" by Grum

So I really want CDPR to release a studio version of Chippin In, when I heard the song in the 2018 gameplay demo I loved it right away!

Apparently, they won't. I would very much want the 2018 version myself.

Made this, hope you like it
I like how it starts out mysterious, it does a really wonderful thing with that. But then, I feel like it loses that mysterious and ominous vibe and becomes way too "happy" and "bouncy" and loses all that potential. The whole song feels like it could have been a shorter introduction (using the best parts at the beginning) like an introductory build up to a song that kind of takes off and "goes somewhere" so to speak. I felt that it was suddenly going to go reach a climax, but not the kind where that's the highest point, but rather the kind of climax that starts off the reaction, and the whole song just powers up huge mode, so to speak. Speeds up a little and fills with energy and passion. I felt like it never got there for me. I hope you like my honest constructive feedback :)
You can message me any time you like if you want to discuss it more.
Post automatically merged:

I'd love for CDPR to have asked Paul Wardingham to participate in the soundtrack making.
To me, this is the sound of the future.
I enjoyed the very beginning of the song (like the first few seconds) but as soon as the guitar and drums hit, I feel that the magic is lost. Just my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

Tell me what you think?

Last edited:
New song by Boy EPIC says it's inspired by Michael Pondsmith and Cyberpunk 2077, pretty good! And there is definitely a Cyberpunk 2077 reference in the song :ok:
Not sure if this was intended to be in the game or just served as inspiration solely.
https://newnoisemagazine.com/boy-epic-delivers-visual-masterpiece-music-video-drama/
It's got a thing to it, and I definitely don't mind listening to it, but I do feel that it's missing something. I feel like some parts of the song become too relaxed again after the song felt that it was picking up serious energy and passion in quite a few noticeable areas. I feel the song could have benefited from "taking off" at some point and amping up that energy, and I also feel it could have benefited from an improved set of lyrics. A set of deep and complex lyrics could take this song to a whole new level. Very huge potential. Excellent base to start with.

Top Bottom