Cyberpunk Soundtrack

+
Hey guys again I would like to mention this soundtrack.. To me this is pure Cyberpunk music.. I highly recommend you get this and play your games with it going.

Awesome choices there, but this one is bang on the money for me.

Thanks man. Well I found that one by chance actually and I believe its a quite good example of energetic hard rock/hardcore with electronic music and that is one of the genres wich I think match the futuristic feel of the cyberpunk the most. I do not care if its a single shot track or commercial or whatever. If its good for me I chose it and upload it as simple as that :p

Overall I think that soundtrack fo the game should be a well balanced mixture of drum n' bass - electronica - dubstep - hardcore/hard rock/metal music

Thanks man. Well I found that one by chance actually and I believe its a quite good example of energetic hard rock/hardcore with electronic music and that is one of the genres wich I think match the futuristic feel of the cyberpunk the most. I do not care if its a single shot track or commercial or whatever. If its good for me I chose it and upload it as simple as that :p

Overall I think that soundtrack fo the game should be a well balanced mixture of drum n' bass - electronica - dubstep - hardcore/hard rock/metal music

I think we need to be looking at 'fuzion' types of music, blending sounds into a new form for the approaching 22nd century.

I think we need to be looking at 'fuzion' types of music, blending sounds into a new form for the approaching 22nd century.

Yeah that would be pretty dope! I have thought about it as well but I'm not sure what kind of capabilities cdpRED has got musicwise.

I guess it could be done, all in all there are brand new soundtracks being created for almost every title now so that should not be a problem the question is how much time and resources would it take to create something really good.

Top Bottom