Cyberpunk Soundtrack

+
Chris - I hold you fully responsible for this. I don't know what he was planning to do, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't that bad until you put the idea in his head.

And I just had to hit the play button, didn't I? That's 10 seconds of my life I'm not going to get back.

77' Rockerboy for the win!
2mn52 into the future.

JOHNNY RIVERS - Secret Agent Man :D
[video=youtube;XG-VChTYfOk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG-VChTYfOk[/video]

Back on topic:

PIGFACE - King of Negativity [Godhead Methamphetamine Mix]

FUTURE PROPHECIES - Black Dragon

HANZEL UND GRETYL - Watch TV, Do Nothing

I have only played like 30min or less. So far gameplay seems bit better than in Walking Dead. How would I put it... more streamlined and polished.
No tutorial what so ever. Not problem for us that have played Walking Dead but for others it propably will take few tries to figure out what they're supposed to do.

I thought I wouldn't care about the setting but so far it seems pretty good.

It could be great to hear Kerry Eurodyne and Johnny Silverhand's hits, "Chippin' In" and "Never Fade Away" in the soundtrack.

I have only played like 30min or less. So far gameplay seems bit better than in Walking Dead. How would I put it... more streamlined and polished.
No tutorial what so ever. Not problem for us that have played Walking Dead but for others it propably will take few tries to figure out what they're supposed to do.

I thought I wouldn't care about the setting but so far it seems pretty good.

i liked the demo and it was pretty intuitive,but i dont get one thing,do u buy like only a chapter per time?

They should hire multiple real bands/djs to make the soundtrack. That way they could cover multiple genres well.

Also, not trying to rip off gta but the radio in those games were always pretty good. maybe something similar for this game. Beamed directly in to your head of course...

They should hire multiple real bands/djs to make the soundtrack. That way they could cover multiple genres well.

OST must be guided by some keynote, it must have a distinctive flavor and character. Otherwise we'll get a conceptually incoherent, delaminated, blurry and vague mix.

Also, not trying to rip off gta but the radio in those games were always pretty good. maybe something similar for this game. Beamed directly in to your head of course...

Yes, and more than half of game budget will go to royalties. ;P

Top Bottom