Cyberpunk Soundtrack

+
It is nice track but not official. Author of that track or someone that really likes it obviously wants it to be implemented in game. I like it, It has that Tron 2.0 beat..

Hello. I am the guy who made that track. It shares my vision of what I would love the game to sound like music wise. In video description I stated in capitals, that I don't work for CDPR. I have sent this track to the team, and Audio Lead was nothing short of awesome- he reviewed it in detail, even got someone to translate it to Polish (!). The bad news for me is that it almost granted it won't make it into game based on how I understood his response.
Thank You all for kind words, it's my first track I went with public after 15 years of producing, so it means a lot to a guy like me. Take care!
An Actual Robot

Hello. I am the guy who made that track. It shares my vision of what I would love the game to sound like music wise. In video description I stated in capitals, that I don't work for CDPR. I have sent this track to the team, and Audio Lead was nothing short of awesome- he reviewed it in detail, even got someone to translate it to Polish (!). The bad news for me is that it almost granted it won't make it into game based on how I understood his response.
Thank You all for kind words, it's my first track I went with public after 15 years of producing, so it means a lot to a guy like me. Take care!
An Actual Robot

How did you send it to the team? Is there a specific email address?

How did you send it to the team? Is there a specific email address?
Hi!
Well I didn't plan sending it to them, but there were two guys who encouraged me to do so with their comments over my YT channel. One of them gave me mail adress to mr. Michał Nowakowski of CDPR who after recieving my e-mail was kind enough to forward it to their Audio Lead guy.

^ To be honest, NIN and Massive Attack were my first choices, but I just figured either would be too expensive (and maybe cliche). Maybe they can get ex-NIN musicians Danny Lohner (producer of the Underworld sountracks) or Chris Vrenna (producer of American McGee's Alice and Doom 3).

All,

I am thrilled to be reading this and over the moon to be seeing such positive comments and posts here.

I only wish that I had more time in the day, there's so much brilliant music here.

People are posting their perspectives and why they consider their music choices.

I'm humbled. I'm mistaken. I was wrong.

People are really thinking about their selections and it shows their perspective on the Cyberpunk genre and it's influence on them. I was seriously impressed and knocked back by the classical selections and then I thought, "Of course, not everyone live in the gutters and sprawl. There are the fraggin' corp wage-slaves and the masters/mistresses in their towers.".

Great playlists all, you're humbling another 1980 PnP RPG player.

My respect and congratulations on some great lists.

I've picked up some good music from some of your guy's suggestions, so I thought I'd give some back.

Mind.In.A.Box are a great band who's albums tell a cyberpunk story through their songs, I would highly recommend them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn8-fdj7_sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGTgZhWbLQw

I know someone mentioned Pertubator early, I would recommend their Terror 404 album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci9ZX6V4m_M

The sound track from The Raid: Redemption is pretty good to have in the background

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnwFEOgM3Ek

I think the game should have some sort of radio but not just in cars but one sort of like the radio in the fallout games that you can carry around and that radio has all types of music though maybe most of the stations should be electro to fit in with the world and then there are a few radio staions that are sticking with the classics (which for the time would be rock, blues, reggae, hip hop, rap and modern and classic things) they could just make default electro and then you could get various mean of having radio such as augmentations or just a portable radio.

Top Bottom