Cyberpunk Soundtrack

+
Hey CDPR devs :) ,
first just wanna thank you for the gameplay trailer release - i really loved to see the immersive dark and futuristic Cyberpunk setting. You literally made my day, thank you so much!!

I wonder why no one ever mentioned the french electronic music duo Justice at this point?
Their dark, moody and dirty electronic beats fit just perfect to the computer and electronic driven Night City...
The very best - coming from france!

They also performed live @Google I/O 2018

Hope you guys check through these thread 'til the release and Justice can make it ingame :eek:
But if you dont, nvm, i will have it on loop when i am playing Cyberpunk 24/7 :D

What kind of music would you like in the game?

I really hope they don't take the "punk" part of cyberpunk too literally. I find synth/electronic music fits the Cyberpunk genre and 80s retrofuturism much better than rock. Think artists like Carpenter Brut, Danger, or Perturbator.

I had the urge to create a Cyberpunk playlist recently. There's a mix of 80's synth, classic rock, grunge, metal, darkwave, industrial, edm, and trance.

If you guys have any suggestions let me know, I hope you like it! :)

Any Johnny Silverhand from the Gameplay Demo coming our way as freeby to hold us over for a couple of years until the game comes out?

Throw a little chippin' in to us!

I really hope they don't take the "punk" part of cyberpunk too literally. I find synth/electronic music fits the Cyberpunk genre and 80s retrofuturism much better than rock. Think artists like Carpenter Brut, Danger, or Perturbator.

Music is such a subjective thing. No genre will appeal to everyone but that need not be a deal breaker as there are many different ones on the net today & I'm sure that would be true in 2077 as well. One size does not need to fit all, so maybe we will see everything from Witch House to Industrial to Techno-Pagan and Dark Ambient :cool:
Post automatically merged:

I had the urge to create a Cyberpunk playlist recently. There's a mix of 80's synth, classic rock, grunge, metal, darkwave, industrial, edm, and trance.

If you guys have any suggestions let me know, I hope you like it! :)

A lot of good stuff there :cool:

Last edited:

Amen. If it's a bunch of rock tracks I'll be very disappointed. I was hoping to hear some synthy background music as the character walked around the world but there was nothing. The only music was a rock track. Maybe they haven't got the soundtrack finished yet.

I didn't like the rock song too much, but I loved the electronic music during combat. The track from the trailer is great (Hyper - Spoiler). I want more like that, but also for different part of the games, like exploration, with slightly different pacing.

There is this band called "Access To Arasaka" (can't get more CP-ish than that!) that has a great album "Oppidan". I think it would fit the game perfectly. Link to Spotify:

I'd say that any dark synthwave would count; DANCE WITH THE DEAD, Judge Bitch, Perturbator, Noir Deco, and Carpenter Brut, seem like the most aggressive in that genre.

I've made some songs that are in a Cyberpunk vein that I'm eager to share here.

This song is called Evidence of Cyberpunk and was my second attempt at a Cyberpunk song with vocals which had a pretty bad mic set up, sometimes I think its possibly too cheesy and cringey, other times I think its great.

This song is called Carry On and even though it can't be easily deduced from the lyrics, it was inspired by MGTOW when it first got popular on youtube back in 2014.

This song is instrumental (possibly for the best) and called Alien Nightclub because it was inspired by the nightclubs in the Mass Effect trilogy.

EDIT: Zardonic has some great Cyberpunk sounding songs and remixes. Here is one I like a lot:

Last edited:
Top Bottom