Cyberpunk Soundtrack

+
We can not forget this remix

"i remember my first kill... After it, i played this for days on repeat. I never want to lose that feeling so at least once a week i play this song... Omg! i love being Solo"

Last edited:
Always loved this famous song from Kavinsky that appeared in the movie Drive (2011). Would like to hear it in the game. Maybe on the radio.

Post automatically merged:

I would also LOVE to hear something from Muse. I absolutely love that band. Some of the themes of their songs fit right into the cyberpunk climate. Completely undervalued band. I know they are famous but it's not enough.

And not all the music they make is rock. Hear this. Beautiful composition. It was in the intro of the World War Z movie. I had goosebumps whan I saw it.

Please CDPR give this band the recognition it deserves.

Last edited:

"When is the future"
A stranger in the crowd Treading fire after dark Lost in a city
Pulsing to the sound
Of the spirit and soul
A city that is breathing Living through the cables
Alive across the wires Faces without names
Playing devils and angels Lit up by the strobes
Moving hypnotized
I caught your reflection In the neon on glass
An electric silhouette
Against a static sky ...

Front Line Assembly

Why? Because they have the most cyberpunk sound out of any band I know. Because they have a history of developing high quality albums for various games, many of them very successful, INCLUDING QUAKE. Thats a big deal right there.

What's more Cyberpunk than the Rockerboys who played Cyberchrist by Pivit:
"Come on, were going for a ride, download and hack into your mind [...]"

Sharing this because someone suggested in the comments to let Cd Project red know and I agree. Cyberpunk/Jazz looking club with a 'w'ampire touch. :D

Top Bottom