Anthony Rother - Past Represents The Future

Hüma Utku - Vulnerary

Hüma Utku - Black Water Red

Hüma Utku - Truth From The Deepest Source

Hüma Utku - All The Universe Conspires

Hüma Utku - A Gift From The Dark Ages

Hüma Utku - All-One

Needs more cyber metal:

If this song isn’t included, they’ll have missed a great opportunity because it’s so fitting to the cyberpunk theme.
Post automatically merged:

Silhouettes flicking in dead lights Ten thousand degrees Fahrenheit We burst in solid centigrade Heat transfer amplified Kinetic figures all around Dangerous girls in overdrive Blood pressure widening our eyes Ecstatic, polarized Watch now, the sun i s fading away And still the skyline is glowing in bright white Let's drown in such an assembly Let's yell until it all turn to black (Doomsday party is starting out) Testing endurance to defy the low performance We deny all body failure, aiming high Our breath intensified And this is how we realize the tragic price of wasting time It doesn't make sense if we die And we'll know in the end if we truly lived And this is how we realize the tragic price of wasting time It doesn't make sense if we die And we'll know in the end if we truly lived We stop all motion for a while and bleed just to feel alive Like a wave submerging us, we fall and shiver The welkin starts to ignite And we know it won't last forever, it's nothing but a lie A frail substitute for joy Still, we want to define the line where life and death unite Where night and day intertwine We love and hate on fast forward The momentum is getting wrong Adrenaline is gasoline The taste of dust is getting strong Watch now, the sun is fa ding away And still the skyline is glowing in bright white Let's drown in such an assembly Let's yell until it all turn to black (Doomsday party is starting out) And this is how we realize the tragic price of wasting time It doesn't make sense if we die And we'll know in the end if we truly lived And this is how we realize the tragic price of wasting time It doesn't make sense if we die And we'll know in the end if we truly live

Last edited:
Not bad. Still got Phoenix Point and Ghost Recon to play but then might go back to music.

I wouldnt mind if CDPR released some Cyberpunk Sample Pack for those who want to make music. Who knows what it might to do to the brand if they did it. If people buy and make music with it, who knows how far it could spread.

Last edited:
What if CDPR gave V own music studio? So player could make some beats in the game. All it needs CDPD adds "drums" to the game and players could make own beats. Considering how big part music is of Cyberpunk world, I think players would love it.

Play Drums sounds like a nice non-combat activity to me and not to mention never done in game industry before, some game has guitar and such but never seen drums.

Hi CD Projekt Team,
I think this song is perfect for the car radio

Have a nice day ;)

Way too slow tempo for driving, in games we like to drive at full speed.

Grimes gets it imho. I hope Grimes is exactly that, driving music. I wouldnt mind to go into" trance" when I start driving my car. Progressive beat most definitel.y

Last edited:
Way too slow tempo for driving, in games we like to drive at full speed.

Grimes gets it imho. I hope Grimes is exactly that, driving music. I wouldnt mind to go into" trance" when I start driving my car. Progressive beat most definitel.y

This track isnt for Cyberpunk and it won't be in the game though. It's just her own release which she happened to promote at Cyberpunk event.

This track isnt for Cyberpunk and it won't be in the game though. It's just her own release which she happened to promote at Cyberpunk event.

Doesnt matter but its excellent driving music, imho. Big part of this game is driving with your car or bike, so they gotta get ir right.

Top Bottom