Cyberpunk Soundtrack

+
False Persona - System

False Persona - Orbit

Aux88 - Moonwalker

Die Gestalten - Wir Sind Die Gestalten

Die Gestalten - Planet Der Hoffnung

By Dusty Springfield
Would be nice to have this playing in Vs apartment (via a classics radio station ofcourse), after some explosive mission.

I made this mixtape to listen to while waiting on the game release. Tried to capture that cyberpunk vibe with a nice selection of tracks. Hope you guys can enjoy it as much as I do!

Prong should be credited for finding balance between audible and brutal (well for a thrash metal).
This is chromatic metal minus annoying keyboards right here.

Has this been posted yet?

I could imagine that playing in some Night City nightclub, the DJ making a statement about the kind of future corporate rule promises.

That drop after "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face forever" is amazing.

I'll see your tunes and raise you....https://youtu.be/HirAZpji-S4

Hey not bad. Finally something I can connect with. I am usually afraid to click any links here because its usually just so uniform electronic/dance/trance/hiphop that just depresses me.

Sure electronic dance music needs to be big because of the many clubs of night city, but its not the music I associate with me. I dont listen to music intended to dance to. When I listen to music, I don't really do anything else. Electronic music just can't contain the kind of emotions I yearn for.

Free your hate - by KMFDM

Minä määrään - by Turmion Kätilöt

For the classic 80s

If looks could kill - by Heart

18 and life by Skid Row

EDIT: and a bonus entry due to mybrokenenglish's funny post about "rear-entry sex" in the post-E3 thread. XD

Bück dich - by Rammstein. (The lyrics go something like: "bend over. Your face doesn't interest me")

ps. Looking back, I guess industrial metal is the type music that I can connect with and what would align itself to CP. I am usually not fond of artificial boundaries.

Last edited:
I sell my music for video games, movies,tv series based on cyberpunk. On this link you can hear some of my albums.

I've given a lot of my opinions in the past, but since CDPR has probably gotten this part done, I think asking my opinion would be pretty futile. Still, I think they should give Beast Blanco a play and see what could happen.

Top Bottom