Cyberpunk Soundtrack

+
I’d be thrilled if either an in-game radio station or the game’s soundtrack featured some vaporwave, especially of the dreampunk variety :ok: An example of dreampunk:

Hey everyone! I met someone on a language studying app and coincidentally we both create music and were inspired by Cyberpunk! We both said to each other: "Your music should be in Cyberpunk 2077!" I'm pretty sure that all soundtrack is already selected but let me share our music with you guys!

man i love it something like a retrowave for suggestion i just found this music and wow i love it
Post automatically merged:

Some rocks too why not

Last edited:
Snapcase - Skeptic
This song featured in Need For Speed Underground 2 and helped make it iconic.
Would be great if it made a comeback as it sounds a bit like Refused/SAMURAI.

Ha haaaa

Retribution. That I am being warned about. That's hidden behind a warning that urges me to click double and finally a screenshot that works as a perfect example of aposematism??

I'm not the little starry eyed infant you mistook me to be. I obviously didn't click on it, hee hee. You have still sooo much to learn... Though I'm kinda curious....NO! BAD!

In my defense, I didn't find the button that magically wraps my text with spoiler embrace. Also don't they say images speak louder than text? I like those threads where you are just scrolling and perceiving just like that great art thread.

Also those stupid mobile devices should adapt to me and my habits. I shouldn't be forced to adapt to an insufficiently engineered piece of hardware. I mean, what exactly IS the world coming to??

Here, have another riddim killa ragga muffin:

Could be a sort of hymn of those within the combat zone who got tired of the fighting, be it mental or physical

[video=youtube;qR-hcI0xdmo]

Since this game is from the future it needs music of the future. I bring everyone EDM.. i prefer genres such as this, dubstep/Riddim

and this

andddddd this. I going to give out some examples cuz each artist is different.

MONXX is hella good.

Last edited:
To be honest, I thought "Now playing" is the place to offer your favorite composers and your favorite tracks.
I don't say that these performers should be in the game, it could be done so that you can choose any existing music. However, any synthwave lover knows the following performers: Dance with the dead, Isidor, Mega Drive, Perturbator, Carpenter Brut, Scandroid, Deniel Delux, ALEX, Mecha Maiko, Alex & Tokyo Rose, Robert Parker, Mitch Murder, Oscillian, Com Truise, Deadlife, Mr. Kitty, Empathy Test. Also I want to separately highlight separately
Scandroid - Phoenix.

this track is not just cool, album «The Darkness» is perfect for the style of Cyberpunk 2077. And I would really like to hear something from this in your masterpiece. Also, I think it will be easy to negotiate with them about the using of their music. Listen to them, i think they will maybe give you inspiration :cool:
2c01cda8709083face3b579e7ace6910.jpg
$_10.jpeg
h9icO1b3FJ8.jpg
cover_orig-1.jpg

Each track is cool. Especially "Isidor".
Sorry for anime

Last edited:
in the last compilation, every track is beautiful (especially in 4:00, 7:30, 11:00 21:00 and 24:30). Although here every track deserves attention in my opinion. you can click any video at any time on the video. And it will sound cool. These tracks are very driving and suitable for shootouts (in my opinion)

Sorry for the gravedig, but I am still relevant! Here is my last fan track for Cyberpunk, and with this I bid farewell to this thread! Just one month left, time to see what all this hype was about :D :D

4 years and 16 fan tracks later, I am still hyped babyyyy!

You guys rock. Everyone, yes you too.

Here's my vote...Or one of them, that is.

Here's another:

And yet another...https://youtu.be/HirAZpji-S4

And if you A.) haven't figured out I like this band. And B.) Think their music would be perfect for Cyberpunk, Here is yet ANOTHER ONE!

Last edited:
Schwefelgelb - Der Klang der Trommel

Schwefelgelb - Reflex

Schwefelgelb - Momentum

Schwefelgelb - Der Wind Um Meine Waden

Schwefelgelb - Reflex (An-i Remix)

Last edited:
Top Bottom