Cyberpunk Soundtrack

+
I tend to put on some new retro synthwave while I read my fav Cyberpunk Books.

Anything from Scandroid to Waveshaper and Alex, Tokyo Rose, and Zombie Hyperdrive the list goes on.

It is also great for Cyberpunk 2020, when my friends and I play (through Zoom at the moment thanks to 2020) on the weekends.

Last edited:
This is Cyberpunk to me..

Also I would do Psytrance, that should give the series more exotic vibe. I thikn they should really do this. I seriously doubt any other game series is gonna never do Psytrance so that would work for them perfectly. Psytrance comes from Goa, and Cyberpunk itself has Hindu/budhism vibes in it etc.

Last edited:
This is Cyberpunk to me..

Also I would do Psytrance, that should give the series more exotic vibe. I thikn they should really do this. I seriously doubt any other game series is gonna never do Psytrance so that would work for them perfectly. Psytrance comes from Goa, and Cyberpunk itself has Hindu/budhism vibes in it etc.

Nice, some proper techno, i think Cyberpunk 2077 is definitely leaning more towards this direction and i love it.
Post automatically merged:

Love the ambience and eeriness of this track.

Hi everyone

My name is Baptiste also known as "JAY DVRDEN" i'm a french rapper/producer and i made a edm song with a Cyberpunk Vibes, i think the song can fit on Cyberpunk 2077, i'm really really serious the song have a huge cyberpunk vibes .

Hope you will like it, the song is called "alt girls.exe" (cause i love alternative girls lol) .

https://soundcloud.com/jaydvrden%2Falt-girlsexe
if you want to contact me :
instagram : jaydvrden

Hey. There is a song that's played on body heat radio, with japanese female vocals and very cute voice. Anyone knows the artist?

My "Official" Cyberpunk playlist. Every song is either from the game itself or from official promotional materials.

1. Bullets by Archive
2. No Save Point by Run the Jewels
3. V by Marcin Przybylowicz
4. Hole in the Sun by Raney Shockne
5. Bells of Laguna Bend by Paul Leonard-Morgan
6. Deleicate Weapon by Grimes
7. Night City by R E L
8. I Really Want to Stay at Your House by Rosa Walton
9. Hanako & Yorinobu by Paul Leonard-Morgan
10. Major Crimes by HEALTH
11. Rebel Path by P.T. Adamcyzk
12. bad guy by Billie Eilish
13. Patri(di)ots by Marcin Przybylowicz
14. Friday Night Firefight by Aligns
15. Chippin' In by Damien Ukeje
16. Resist and Disorder by Rezodrone
17. Core Mikoshi by Paul Leonard-Morgan
18. You Don't Know What Love Is by Chet Baker
19. Outsider No More by P.T. Adamcyzk
20. Never Fade Away (Cover) by P.T. Adamcyzk

Last edited:
I was looking for this particular version of the music where V talks with Johnny Silverhand, but all the uploads I found did not include that glitchy intro and that breathtaking outro :D. It should be definitly included in the OST. It's a minor addition but feels cool though, so I figured to share it here.

Top Bottom