Cyberpunk Soundtrack

+
Let me sugest something very weird but that will fit [video=youtube;9Y6H-YjsE9Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9Y6H-YjsE9Q[/video]

Got a nice "japan weird future topics " touch to it.
Similar J and K pop artists can be used as basis for the always present " syntetic superstar".

Get you confused and all that " kids nowdays listen to this weird shit " is the point , to make you feel old.
Like call dubstep, "10s flash back" and present "neurofunk classicsof 2010-2016".

doesn't make me feel very old even though I probably am, japanese made weirder shit long before the above :) (have a look at Frank Chickens / Blue Canary on youtube heh)

....Interesting. Would've figured someone would've referenced the Vision Thing album, before Floodland.

Regardless, I wouldn't mind seeing some Post-Punk / Deathrock / Goth music on the soundtrack. =)

I'd expect to hear more of the Post-Punk stuff before Sisters, though. Not that Post-Punk or Goth have high visibility outside of various subcultures, but I think bands like Joy Division probably have a farther reach than, say, Sisters or Bauhaus.

If you chose to play a female character in Cyberpunk... or any violent game, then this old school jam is for you:

A little Lench Mob never hurts anything either

If there are vehicles, and god I hope there are.... then the game needs this song as well

And I doubt anyone has even heard of these guys... but they were an underground highly political rap group from teh early 90's... this is their only track that got any air play that I ever heard... but their first album was phenomenal...

I am sure this has already been posted, if not shame on all of you... I am not a big fan of Rob Zombie (and despise him as a director) but this song is REQUIRED on any album dealing with cyberpunk:

And to keep things diverse A bit of Massive Attack
[video=youtube;yHsW3YI-auM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHsW3YI-auM[/video]

Last posts for a while, keeping things crazy and eclectic... but the best song about the streets is right here, and I dig this cover of it by Mike Patton from Faith no More....

And finally some Fugees and Ziggy Marley

I hope there is the option to not only import a song but to separate them from game states.
hacking should play playlist 1
combat would be playlist 2
and background would be 3 etc

and here would be where id post music but unfortunately youtube has failed me and its not allowing an upload.

hacking should play playlist 1
combat would be playlist 2
and background would be 3 etc
Interesting. Gran Turismo 5 has a similar mechanic; from the game soundtrack, you can select whether a song plays during a Race, as Background Music in your lounge, during Replays, or any combination (or none at all!) Each song has an On/Off toggle for each category.

This has to be my favorite thread on this forum! Keep the tracks coming guys! In the meantime I'll go, try to get some more in. Oh, and CDPR, take note of the music in this thread (I know you are.).

Top Bottom