Cyberpunk spin-off with Hi-fi Rush graphic style ?

+
Hi everyone! What do you say about it ? Would you like it ? I think, maybe for a massive cyberpunk spin-off, it would be perfect style to pump something it cant' be pumped with realistic graphic like environmental interaction and distruction, and way way more choices and consequences.
I mean....
R.jpeg

Hi everyone! What do you say about it ? Would you like it ? I think, maybe for a massive cyberpunk spin-off, it would be perfect style to pump something it cant' be pumped with realistic graphic like environmental interaction and distruction, and way way more choices and consequences.
I mean....
Not a bad idea. Given CDPR's scope and resources, and the value of the IP itself, I would expect that they put in a bit more quality on the final render - like Arc System Works' Guilty Gear.

Not a bad idea. Given CDPR's scope and resources, and the value of the IP itself, I would expect that they put in a bit more quality on the final render - like Arc System Works' Guilty Gear.
Hope they switch at least one Witcher project to Cyberpunk spin off, they have unlimited possibilities with a more small scale game settled in Night City

Top Bottom