Cyberpunk: The Dystopian Prism

+
If anyone hasn't already seen it, here's a panel from the same convention with just the 2077 guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxnQkY8G9s4
It's possible some of the things they say could be outdated but at least it gives an idea of what they had in mind for the game in 2013. I really hope what they say about character customization still holds true.

If anyone hasn't already seen it, here's a panel from the same convention with just the 2077 guys:
ANY information from CDPR is good information. And while many that lurk here have seen this chances are a good many of the newer arrivals haven't.

The only thing in this particular interview that worries me was the comment about making combat FPS rather then character based. I hope they've rethought that or at least provided some alternate system that's character based. Because while a lot of people may disagree, if the skill use in the game isn't character vice player based it isn't an RPG because you're not playing a character with their strengths and weaknesses.

Last edited:
Top Bottom