Cyberpunk themed city in Minecraft

+
Elysium Fire did an outstanding Cyberpunk themed build in Minecraft, back in December. Watching this 3 months later, still gives me goosebumps. The atmosphere, use of in-game blocks and arrangement of buildings all fit in perfectly.

Not sure if you guys have seen it yet, but if you haven't, you definitely need too! GeminiTay has a very nice walk around video of the build, so I'll link her video too.

Walk through video

Aaaaaand that's the very point that still makes me wanna get more mechanic content into the game, like vehicles and public transports, so this kinda city comes alive... Thanks for the share, it's not enough to say this city looks gorgeous. Incredible work !

Guest 4211861

Imagine what these people can do with proper game dev tools. CDPR should give them a job, maybe.

Guest 4456526

Elysium Fire did an outstanding Cyberpunk themed build in Minecraft, back in December. Watching this 3 months later, still gives me goosebumps. The atmosphere, use of in-game blocks and arrangement of buildings all fit in perfectly.

Not sure if you guys have seen it yet, but if you haven't, you definitely need too! GeminiTay has a very nice walk around video of the build, so I'll link her video too.

Walk through video

Very cool <3

Holy crap, this is so cool!!! I haven't seen anything like this in a very long time. They tried their best I wonder how long it took them to get it all done how many resources were put into it. Anyway, they spent enough money on all of this. I hope they get to pay off and do something like this again. I remember when I first started playing Minecraft, there were a lot of different servers. But the problem was that they were all boring. I remember finding a suitable site https://minecraft.buzz/category/survival. There were exciting servers. But when I saw it, I just had goosebumps. I like it when their work is approached with such enthusiasm. It is the same as giving an inspired artist a brush, with a high probability of getting a masterpiece. It's the same with them; what they haven't done is a masterpiece.

Last edited:
Top Bottom