Cyberpunk Themed Forum Emotes?

+

Would you be interested in some Cyberpunk themed forum emotes?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Choombas!

So this thread is serving two purposes. First to see the level of interest in having some Cyberpunk Themed Forum Emotes. A few examples from the official Cyberpunk Discord:
  1. PsychoEmote.png
  2. JohnnyEmote.png
  3. BroVEmote.png
  4. FemVEmote.png
Second, if you are interested in getting some Cyberpunk emotes, we would love to see the suggestions that the community has. A few notes if you are interested in providing some:
  • We use 44x44 PNG images scaled down to 33x33, so please send the images in the correct size (44x44) and format (PNG)
  • Keep in mind that our background on the forum is pretty dark, so really dark emotes will be hard to see
  • Let us know the word you would use for the emote. For example the pictures above could be - Psycho --- Johnny --- broV --- femV - respectively.
If we get some good ones, we'll ask CDPR to put them on our forums.

Last edited:
I've got a few I made.

Dex (3).png
:dex:

Awkward (4).png
:awkward:

Corpocheers (9).png
:corpocheers: or :satisfied:

Thumbsup (3).png
:jackiethumbsup:

breathtaking (1).png
:breathtaking:

EDIT: If anyone doesn't know how to make emotes but wants to, let me know and I can help.

Last edited:
I've got a few I made.

View attachment 11007493 :dex:

View attachment 11007499 :awkward:

View attachment 11007502 :corpocheers: or :satisfied:

View attachment 11007505 :jackiethumbsup:

View attachment 11007508 :breathtaking:

EDIT: If anyone doesn't know how to make emotes but wants to, let me know and I can help.

I suppose they're good, but aren't those a tad too detailed to be that small? I can't really get anything out of them, what they're trying depict or say, or what would I be supposed to project outwards if I used one (any) of them.

#Constructive criticism.

Or something that says "I will consider it" because it looks like she(?) is deep in thought. Or grudgingly accepting something; :CyberFine:. :think:
Maybe :SweetDreams: - she's Braindancing and there are hearts ... so that would work. Let's see it smaller -

CyberHeartEyes1 (4).png

Last edited:
Maybe :SweetDreams: - she's Braindancing and there are hearts ... so that would work. Let's see it smaller -

View attachment 11030672
Hey!

Just wanted to ask if it's still possible to suggest forum emotes.
Over on the Panam Thread I suggested to add two Panam pics as emotes and the others seemed to like the idea. Here's the two pics in 44x44 and png:
Smiling Panam:
Happy_Panam.png

Frowning Panam:
Unhappy_Panam.png

Hello! I saw some amazing emote suggestions here! :cool:

Im coming from Judy´s thread! and we would love to see some emotes of our lovely Judy too!
Here i will put some 44x44 Pics in PNG Format!
With a couple of these we would be very happy :ok:

Happy_Judy.png

:happy_Judy:

Look_Judy_4.png

:Sadness:

Look_Judy_6.png

: Pyramid:

Look_Judy.png

:Naughty:

Look_Judy_2.png

: Deep_look:

Look_Judy_7.png