Cyberpunk was taken from me,even tho i did not file a refund

+
So I have been playing the game on PS4 and enjoying it until today it became unavailable and i could not find it in the ps store.

I own the game on Russian ps store and tried to get in touch with Sony and wrote them a support letter but nothing followed.

To be clear, i do not want my money back, i simply want to continue playing. Why this happened ?

That's upsetting.

I, too, am a PS4 player who powered through. I wanted to play the game until it was fixed, not get a refund.

It happened to my gf PS4 also, it's PS Store issue right? Thinking about trying to use Stadia, because she's keep bugging me to play.

Are you sure Sony had something to do with it? Have you tried restoring the licenses?

i tried everything...nothing helps
Post automatically merged:

It happened to my gf PS4 also, it's PS Store issue right? Thinking about trying to use Stadia, because she's keep bugging me to play.
has to be on Sony's side. I know my friend has no issues in Poland in playing this.

So I have been playing the game on PS4 and enjoying it until today it became unavailable and i could not find it in the ps store.

I own the game on Russian ps store and tried to get in touch with Sony and wrote them a support letter but nothing followed.

To be clear, i do not want my money back, i simply want to continue playing. Why this happened ?
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, I RESTART THE LISENCES AND I CANT PLAY CYBERPUNK WHATS HAPPEND?!?!?!? i dont ask any refund, i enjoy the game day 1 lunch

Last edited:

Guest 4421288

I suggest everyone who bought the game digitally on PS store. Disconnect from PS4/PS5 from internet, network cable and WiFi until you complete the game offline.

My friends have received refunds when they NEVER actually requested it. They're not stupid enough to "accidently" click refund button on Sony's official Cyberpunk refund page. I see on pushsquare forum same thing has happened to other PS users.

They all raised support chat and they cannot revert. Can't rebuy as it has been removed from PS store, so can only buy fresh/preowned disc. Sony support just blame the fact "Your account must of been compromised". Sure if it was then the password would of been changed by a hacker right.

So yes it seems Sony are refunding people who didn't ask for refund as well. What are they doing!! My friends are pretty upset being cut off from their game access suddenly whilst connected to internet.

Top Bottom