Cyberpunk weapon ?

+
That's wicked and badass.... I want one for my birthday!

(plus a Muscle and Bone Lace enhancement to avoid being crushed by the recoil).

(plus a Muscle and Bone Lace enhancement to avoid being crushed by the recoil).
I rather suspect the guy firing it doesn't have Lace. And given the size of the damn thing I'd say firing offhand would be about impossible, and hip-fire is never very accurate over about 10-15m.

That 20mm is impressive.

The rifle running the AR lower... wtf. It looks like something Rob Liefeld drew. And that's not a compliment. =p

Also: why are there so many rifles running off the AR lower, instead of running off, say, a Kalashnikov base?

That 20mm is impressive.

The rifle running the AR lower... wtf. It looks like something Rob Liefeld drew. And that's not a compliment. =p

Also: why are there so many rifles running off the AR lower, instead of running off, say, a Kalashnikov base?

Yeah all that's just unnecessary weight. You don't need 3 lasers 2 scopes and multiple magazine storage points. That's what your chest rig is for.

:facepalm:

because the AR is "modular", owing to the fact that the receiver splits in half. way back in the day, some bureaucrat decided to put the serial number on the lower part of the receiver, thus making the lower a "gun" and the upper receiver just another accessory. why does this matter? well, not a lot really happens in the lower receiver. you've got the magazine release, trigger assembly, selector, etc. the upper is where the bolt lives, where rounds are chambered, and the part that receives the bulk of the forces from ignition... after the barrel, of course. so you can take your AR lower and slap an upper on it to shoot 9mm, or 7.62x39, or 300 blackout, or 458 socom... essentially any round that will pass through the magazine well... plus a few that won't.

the AK is riveted in place. after watching a smith put mine together from a parts kit, i can say it would be quite difficult to swap calibers.

View attachment 31910

View attachment 31920

or even a crossbow, cus MERICA!
View attachment 31930

now for a cyberpunk gun, the ruskies do have something special for us. it's about 2 feet long, so it'll fit under your trench coat. it puts dime sized holes in things, with the kinetic force of a freight train on meth.
View attachment 31940

View attachment 31950

the Russians know well, that overkill is underrated ;)

seems they also don't believe in proper trigger discipline, tisk tisk.

Attachments

• 1023415_01_ar_15_lower_upper_receiver_640.jpg
    1023415_01_ar_15_lower_upper_receiver_640.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Tactilite-T2-50-BMG-conversion-1.jpg
    Tactilite-T2-50-BMG-conversion-1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 137
  • pse-tac-15-ar-crossbow.jpg
    pse-tac-15-ar-crossbow.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 102
  • ASh-12.jpg
    ASh-12.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 1323112912.jpg
    1323112912.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 140
I was a great fan of bullpup weapons until I did some research into their actual operation in the field.

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

[video=youtube;-W4WT0zFV2Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W4WT0zFV2Q#t=10[/video]

Top Bottom