Cyberpunk Wiki

+
Very good. I need to register - or find my old Curse login from WoW days - and start adding in.Pester Wisdom, Redge, Amthor, Edger and some of the other long-timers to dump in, too.
Hm. Totally willing to brain-dump, but on the 2020 front, specifically, I really don't know what we could contribute that Wisdom hasn't put forward already.

We could maybe dig up that one thread, where people did short descriptions of each Role, and dump that to the Wiki for some flavor.

Kaebus2196

Well, I am glad to finally have made an introduction on these forums. I have been hyped for Cyberpunk but have neglected to get on to the site. Anyways, I have been watching some videos, and am planning to get the PnP rulebook for 2020. I signed up on the wiki made here and hopefully I will be getting to help fill in the many blanks soon. Thank you for creating it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaebus2196

Back again! I have been looking through my core rulebook for some info and have gathered much. I still have made any edits on the gamepedia wiki other than the Netrunner page though. I am not all that familiar with gamepedia however. How is it's traffic? I would imagine wikia finds more audience.

Does it matter how much traffic a place currently gets?
Make it good, informative, and accurate and they will come.

Wisdom's site isn't a wiki ... but it's the "go to" for anyone really interested in Cyberpunk, and word of mouth it the best advertising you can get.

Last edited:
Cyberpunk Wiki

Like every big game, Cyberpunk 2077 needs a wiki. Especially that its setting is already reach :)

Team of Curse.com created wiki at [ https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Cyberpunk_Wiki ] I done basic structure and stubs for important topic. But this only my personal initiative (I'm kind of wiki freak) and have no time to write articles.

It would be awesome, if you were contributing to this wiki :)
I can help with keeping structure in right order - as admin ;]
Thanks for making this. It’s cool!

Top Bottom