Cyberpunk2077 is exactly 1 month away!

+
One month to go, so exited,want to pre order the game ,hope I have enough money for it,,,, you know what would be cool thou ,,, if therw were a custom jacket like the protagonist has,but real life,,, I wish I had one,,, anyway cant wait for the game to come out

Is there any possibility to kill two birds with one stone?
1. Buy phisical edition (PC)
2. Have a pre-load option

And jinxed they did...
Yeah. I have to believe they really needed to delay it. Breaking promises is guaranteed to make a lot of people feel betrayed. Even big corps know this.
I still trust them; CDPR has always done great work, even if they're not great at dates. If they delay it again; however, then I know something is so fundamentally broken that it probably shouldn't ever be released.

cyberpunk has been put back 21 days so they say THE WILL COME OUT EASTER NEXT YEAR BE BLOODY HONIST FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE ALL HOW READ THIS IT WILL COME OUT EASTER NEXT YEAR OR LATE SEPTEMBER they blown it fact it will not come out this year they had the chance im dun with this waiting i hope they loose millions for there set back teach them not to screw around with people why don't you and the team be honest for the first time in your lives we know it will not be coming out till next year easter or September or even xmass next year

The last time I was willing to endure so many delays was the release of StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty, and before that World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade.

Ah well. Take your time, CDPR. Thanks for allowing me to focus on finishing this semester for now. Come to think of it, that's a good thing~

Ah well. Take your time, CDPR. Thanks for allowing me to focus on finishing this semester for now. Come to think of it, that's a good thing~

Same, tbh. I was honestly worried about failing Finals due to this game! :LOL:

Take your time CDPR! Lots of Love to you. Take some time for yourself today - self-care is super important!!

Someone better play the game without installing the Day 1 Patch just to see what was changed/fixed since going gold. Just get the physical disk of the game and install it on a system that isn't connected to the Internet so that it can't get the Day 1 Patch. I'm not doing it.

Top Bottom