"Cyberpunk’s old-school order" - an excellent article

+
That's a nice find. Good summary, concise. I haven't checked to see how accurate they are but all seems in order. Not that accuracy matters a terrific amount anyway. I'm SORRY WISDOM I SAID IT. THERE.

Let's just cry it out now.

Nope, found out the problem. The bandwidth of a YouTube video was interfering with the page loading. I can read the page just fine now! :)

That's a nice find. Good summary, concise. I haven't checked to see how accurate they are but all seems in order. Not that accuracy matters a terrific amount anyway. I'm SORRY WISDOM I SAID IT. THERE.

Let's just cry it out now.

Lol...

The article is pretty good, one of the better I have read actually.

It did remind me of something though.... one of my first threads on rpg.net was to put up a poll asking people which edition of Cyberpunk they liked best:
http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?379497-Cyberpunk-editions-the-POLL

Great find indeed. The author definitely knew his stuff and underlined some of the problems CDP are likely to encounter when it comes to the historical storyline. By now, much of the early Cyberpunk history already "happened", forcing them to either discard it and write it anew or go with an alternate universe approach. I'm curious which one they'll choose.

Top Bottom